do you think this player would still be around by the 10th pick 2nd rd? (1 Viewer)

And what position does Harper play? Strong safety, not free. Thanks for backing up my case for me.

Don't even. You and most others are the ones acting as if he has no place in any secondary because of his lack of speed.

And what position does Harper play? Strong safety, not free. Thanks for backing up my case for me.

Oh and FYI Josh Bullocks runs a 4.51, which I expect Steltz to better during the combine or his pro day. :9:

But once again, I'm not here to argue about whether or not Stetlz should be drafted by the Saints or where he shoudl go in the draft. But it won't be because of his speed that his draft position will drop. He's got the speed to play in an NFL secondary.

Oh and FYI Josh Bullocks runs a 4.51, which I expect Steltz to better during the combine or his pro day. :9:

But once again, I'm not here to argue about whether or not Stetlz should be drafted by the Saints or where he shoudl go in the draft. But it won't be because of his speed that his draft position will drop. He's got the speed to play in an NFL secondary.

I think he will drop due to a combination of his speed and fluidity. Some guys can have a slower 40 but they have great body movement and they can compensate for their straight-line speed that way. I think Steltz will be like Bullocks: a good run defender, a liability in coverage. The only difference is I think Steltz is a harder hitter and better at causing turnovers. Of course, Bullocks was known as a ball hawk in college and is terrible at it now so who knows.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom