do you think this player would still be around by the 10th pick 2nd rd? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
craig steltz (spelling?) with him at free safety the secondary would instantly be upgraded. could be the playmaker we need. Not only does he catch int's but he not afraid to hit you. what do you guys think. I doubt if he'd be around though.

He'll be around. In fact, he might be around till the last pick of the 7th round.

i'm all for getting the best def player available in first rd (poss. a linebacker) we could get a decent man to man corner in later rds. (ex chevis jackson, zenon) i don't think they are projected at this point to go that high in first rd. It looks like they are alright when playing man to man.

There's no way Steltz goes before the 10th.

If we pick him in the first, I'm going to hit myself in the face with a shovel.

i'm asking if he's there in the 2nd rd would you pick him with the 10th pick in 2nd rd?

I'm a LSU Homer and i admit it, but there is no way Steltz goes before the 3rd round. He is a good SS in college but would project more as a WLB in the Pros if he can put on 20-30lbs. I just don't think he has the speed to play safety in the NFL, i could be wrong though.

man pretty harsh. Well i ask do you think he's talented or is he just a product of the system he plays in?

College player... not a great pro... in the mold of Gleason... and Reis...

man pretty harsh. Well i ask do you think he's talented or is he just a product of the system he plays in?

I think he's talented, for the college level. I just don't think he's going to grade out well in the pros.

Steltz is a talented football player, however the speed in the NFL is exponentially greater than in college. Steltz will have to run a fast 40 time in order to improve his draft stock.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom