Do you think Webb was worried about avoiding being flagged on that last pass by Seattle? (1 Viewer)

Bill

Thirsty for more!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
... Look where his hands are! :hihi:

b5e816e17ff3a680af44c43a3dfba0b2

:9: (Whew!) :ezbill:

He did his best work before the jump. He basically cutoff the clear path to the back corner and forced the receiver deeper than he wanted to go. Just a few inches further than he wanted to go ideally and the catch with both feet in is almost impossible.

Even if it was a better throw, Webb forced him too deep to complete the catch in-bounds.

Great work.

He did his best work before the jump. He basically cutoff the clear path to the back corner and forced the receiver deeper than he wanted to go. Just a few inches further than he wanted to go ideally and the catch with both feet in is almost impossible.

Even if it was a better throw, Webb forced him too deep to complete the catch in-bounds.

Great work.

Also, because of the route he was forced to take, his momentum was taking him out of bounds making him unable to get his feet in. Great play by webb.

my 12 year old was shocked there was no flag... she didn't care that there was no interference... she just assumed the refs were going to **** us

My only complaint about Webb on that play was that after adeptly forcing the receiver to adjust his corner route too deep, he left his feet, preventing himself from being able to push the WR OOB in case he was able to tap his 2nd foot in play. It was incredibly close but he got the job done.

That play happened right in our end zone. To be honest, I was scared the refs were going to throw a flag. After the play was over, I had to look around for a flag before I celebrated :hihi:

Nah Seachickens were a 1.5 favorite , if they scored they wil by 2 and covered , vegas and the bookies would not have been happy , so no flag . You could see the refs were making sure the game was close . most of the $ was on Seattle. I mean when's the last time we only had 1 flag in a game and the other team had 7 or 8 ? Did somebody want us to win ? or at least Seattle not cover the spread ?

my 12 year old was shocked there was no flag... she didn't care that there was no interference... she just assumed the refs were going to **** us

Is that how she phrased it?

As are most of us these days. That photo is emblematic of what this league has come to in the age of GODdell. Manipulated, horsebleep football. Happy, of course, we won yesterday's thriller.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom