Do you think.......... (1 Viewer)

I know Loomis is on here because I always see other users tell him to make it happen.

Plenty do. But it's a secret society of posters who know who they are.

OK, Pierre's sister 'mylilbro' posted here a long time, but has decided to keep quiet for her own reasons.

LOL, MaryMack is a basher of all Saints, and Dan would avoid her like the plague!

Now, most of the players or members of their families read this board.

We are the only fan opinion for them, and are taken seriously.

A member of Mr. Benson's staff reads this, and gives him feedback.

The coaching staff has someone read every word. And report back.

Pretty much every Saints newspaper or radio reporter reads every word we post.

I hope I got that cleared up!

Trust me on this one friends.

ddd

I would have to say that many if not all read this site, when they are told or hear about it. Remember, most of the players are in their 20's and are engulfed in the Internet World. I highly doubt they spend as much time on here as most of us do, during the season. We are all creatures of habit and want to read feedback/opinions of what others think of us. I have a friend who played for the Saints last year and they were VERY aware of the site and checked it every so often.

Yes, players and their families do occasionally read message boards and blogs to see what sorts of things people say about them. The guys I know tend to laugh about a lot of it, but remember, they're people too, just like you or myself. They can, and sometimes do, get offended by some things they read.

Obviously Payton does. If you watch him closely on the sideline, and can read lips, you'll see him say into his headset, "Normally, I'd run it here but I want to piss some people off. Drew, send Meachem and Devery on some deep routes. I gotta virus."

I'm the Lombardi trophy and I read this board. I also approve this message.

They are human, so you know the majority are all over these boards....I do know that Vilma reads his facebook posts. He comments on remarks all the time.....pretty cool actually!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom