Do you think... (1 Viewer)

DEUCERICKBOY02

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Any information will be leaked at rookie minicamp? I know it is closed to media but I curious to who looks good and who doesn't

As coach Payton stated....you can't take too much stock in these rookie minicamps...what kind of info could be leaked???

Well I tweeted Kristian Garic yesterday asking the very same question and he said WWL would have reports today.

Larry Holder ‏@LarryHolder 50s
@askmetostay323 Team changed its mind yesterday after saying Tuesday afternoon that there would be access. Oh well ...

Well there you have it.

It's a bummer that we won't be hearing much. I think it's great for the rooks though. They can really go in and work hard without the distractions. I'm sure the transition is hard enough.

Well I tweeted Kristian Garic yesterday asking the very same question and he said WWL would have reports today.

That could have been b4 they found out it was closed to the media.... They originally thought media would be allowed in...

The local and national media are going to have to go a long way to re-earn the saints trust. We fans are going to have to suffer through less news because the media choose to sell the "story" instead of the truth. It isn't as if the saints trusted the media to begin with and the media reinforced the reasons why over the last year and a half.

I think monday we will know some of those that did well, they will get contracts if they don't already have them, and those with contracts that do really bad, will be cut.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom