Documents: Man arrested at N.M. compound trained kids for school shooting (1 Viewer)

Wow, that's some bat crazy stuff right there. Seems like the poor kid they where looking for might have died or been killed.

I wonder what evidence they have of training kids for school shootings. Was he trying to carry out some kind of jihad?

Wow, that's some bat crazy stuff right there. Seems like the poor kid they where looking for might have died or been killed.

I wonder what evidence they have of training kids for school shootings. Was he trying to carry out some kind of jihad?

CBS Evening News said the main suspect is tied to the imam that planned the WTC bombing. Documents siezed at the compound included what appeared to be shool shooter training plans with lists of tasks to perform.

Last edited:
CBS Evening News said the main suspect is tied to the imam that planned the WTC bombing. Documents siezed at the compound included what appeared to be shool shooter training plans with lists of tasks to perform.

?.

wow. So if this has links to terrorism the next logical question is whether its the only instance. I am not proponent of profiling but I really have to wonder in this case how it got this far.

This story is just crazy yet it's barely a blip on the news

Right... How is that I wonder...

Now.. Is this true or fake news?

Bail reform: Why didn't judge detain New Mexico compound suspects?

Judge: NM compound defendants can be released pending trial

TAOS – A state District Court judge ruled Monday that prosecutors in the case against five adults found living on a makeshift compound with 11 malnourished children failed to make the case for keeping the defendants in custody while they await trial.
Judge Sarah Backus said the state, despite assertions by prosecutors that one of the defendants was training the children to attack various institutions with guns, didn’t prove the group was a danger to the community..

But I guess.. after all.. Terrorism isn't that Scary anyway.

Terrorism isn’t that scary

What the hell? This story is getting about as much attention as that Pennsylvania Catholic Priest molestation story, and that’s to say neither are getting the coverage they deserve. I feel like the media could be doing a better job of covering all these stories.

What the hell? This story is getting about as much attention as that Pennsylvania Catholic Priest molestation story, and that’s to say neither are getting the coverage they deserve. I feel like the media could be doing a better job of covering all these stories.

Definitely agree.

Just watched a clip on this and 4 of the 5 defendants were released on their own recognizance and deemed not to be a danger? I don’t understand that rationale. I’m definitely not a lawyer or judge tho (my grandmother was a judge but she’s passed away so I can’t ask her).

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom