Does any pay for betting subscriptions? Need help im in debt up to my eyeballs :)l (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
This year’s games has me in the red...or is it black? Cant seem to string together more than 2 games in a row. My bookie is living large off of my hard earned money and loves to see me when i come in on tuesdays. So does anyone on here pay for expert pick and made out like bandit on a regular basis. Brotha could use some help :)

insidejob

Respect existence or expect resistance.
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
For real. Sports betting is not a way to make money. It's a way to have fun with money you're not going to miss by making the games you wouldn't normally care about more interesting.

OP, get help.

Reaction score
Sorry, not sure if this is a serious post or not, if so please stop betting altogether if you can, only people who get rich are the bookies

OP
OP
Reaction score
Guys!!! Just to clarify, im not an addict. I enjoy betting to make games more interesting to watch. Just cant find any lucks so far and wouldnt mind some help. Again, im not hooked where i have to get my fixes in everynight. Just want to up my luck a little if i can. Thanks!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom