Does any pay for betting subscriptions? Need help im in debt up to my eyeballs :)l (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Sticky Post
This year’s games has me in the red...or is it black? Cant seem to string together more than 2 games in a row. My bookie is living large off of my hard earned money and loves to see me when i come in on tuesdays. So does anyone on here pay for expert pick and made out like bandit on a regular basis. Brotha could use some help :)

perret318

Runnin like a road lizard
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Guys!!! Just to clarify, im not an addict. I enjoy betting to make games more interesting to watch. Just cant find any lucks so far and wouldnt mind some help. Again, im not hooked where i have to get my fixes in everynight. Just want to up my luck a little if i can. Thanks!
I'm not trying to be funny. This is exactly the response that an addicted person would propose.

Gambling is a way to get some entertainment with money you can write off as spending on entertainment. If you go into debt doing it, that is an addiction. Or at the very least, a misguided way of trying to make money. Either way, you should stop now because IT WILL ONLY GET WORSE. If you're into betting, then you're into statistics, and if you know statistics, a steady downward trend predicts ONLY A CONTINUED DOWNWARD TREND. There is no "turning it around" or "getting better luck." Believe me.

Please: http://www.gamblersanonymous.org

DCSaints_Fan

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
You should not be in debt to gamble.

The only way to gamble responsibly, is to expect you are going to lose every bet you make and just consider it an entertainment expense.

There are way too many uncertainties to rely on the outcome of any one NFL game. Vegas knows this. Yes they are good at handicapping games but they do not depend on one particular outcome and they make money on the fees. That way they never lose.

FFSaint

uh, no.
Reaction score
If you were to get good advice and you were able to recover what you had lost and got back to even, would you continue gambling? Its a disease, bro. It will wreck you if it hasn't already.

CoolBrees

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
As a recovering addict, who knows what your going through, you need to get help.

Gambling should be able to be enjoyed recreationally or not at all. Because you prefer a drug that your mind produces instead of one you injest doesn’t mean you aren’t an addict. You’re mind will tell you whatever you need to hear to get your fix. Please get help.

whodatsaint

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Seriously. Quit gambling. Don’t ever do it again. Ever. You are addicted. You have no idea how bad this gets. It can happen to anyone. It’s as addictive as cocaine.

SoggyBottomBoy

I'm with you fellers.
Staff member
Administrator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
This year’s games has me in the red...or is it black? Cant seem to string together more than 2 games in a row. My bookie is living large off of my hard earned money and loves to see me when i come in on tuesdays. So does anyone on here pay for expert pick and made out like bandit on a regular basis. Brotha could use some help :)
To add to all of the "stop gambling" posts - there is a weekly thread on on this forum - this week:

Follow this for a few weeks and you'll see a few on here that put a lot of research and effort into their bets. You'll also learn quickly that there is no magic pill or formula.

Dillonsp

Most Valuable Poster
Reaction score
This isn’t normal behavior man. If you’re really in debt up to your eyeballs and still gambling, you should talk to someone

Reaction score
Cut some lawns. Pressure wash some houses or sidewalks. Help someone with their taxes. Do something. Pick up some side work and get out of debt the right way. It’s the right way to fix your current situation. It’s also more rewarding, both financially and personally.

Yatman

threadkiller
Reaction score
Probably best to stick with picks of all the sports analysts; after all, they're experts...

...oh, wait.

Reaction score
My boyfriend loves sports betting too. He cant seem to enjoy the games unless he has money on them. It's fine with me because it's his money and it doesn't affect me. He might end up down 1k, for the nfl season, and sometimes up. But sometimes he gets on streaks where he should just pick the opposite of his hunch. He would be be better off.

I hate when he bets on Saints games. As if I'm not stressed enough already at game day. He's betting big on them on Sunday and I'm warning him against it. Division rivalry, etc.
It's so much more fun to watch games and cheer with my heart. Root against the niners, packers and of course the Rams and Falcons, Panthers.
But that's how he likes to watch football.

OP
OP
Reaction score
I usually dont bet that big . Only a few hundred dollars per game and rarely go over 1k a week. I can probably go cold turkey tomorrow without any problems. Thanks for all the advice!

Reaction score
I usually dont bet that big . Only a few hundred dollars per game and rarely go over 1k a week. I can probably go cold turkey tomorrow without any problems. Thanks for all the advice!
Sorry mate, still not sure if you are serious here, if you are trying to be funny it is in very poor taste , if you are serious then you are in trouble

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom