Does anybody have any ideas on sneaking in artificial noise makers? I'm bringing an air horn. (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
If they catch you they will still let you go in, but won't let you bring it in. I am going to sneak in an air horn in my crotch. I will us it on the final drives, that way if I get caught I may get kicked out but by that time the game will b over. I am going to hold it low when I blow it so they won't see it.

Sean

All-Pro
Reaction score
Love the spirit 🤘🏻Go for it man there’s no tomorrow...I would try to get something other than metal if possible though. If not like you said the most they’ll do is take it from you but you’ll still get in the game...I would only use it if the games coming down to crunch time like you said

sarrail

Veteran
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
If they catch you they will still let you go in, but won't let you bring it in. I am going to sneak in an air horn in my crotch. I will us it on the final drives, that way if I get caught I may get kicked out but by that time the game will b over. I am going to hold it low when I blow it so they won't see it.
You do know that you have to go thru a metal detector right?

Clintonrebel

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
There’s an iPhone app called noise box. Pretty loud with several options. Not nearly as loud as a read air horn but if we had 70,000 of them going it would be deafening. It’s 99 cents but there’s a free one that’s just an air horn.

Reaction score
If somebody around you has an artificial noise maker, please do your best to help conceal it. Do not let the man interfere with our revolution.

To the ushers and ticket takers at the Superdome, turn your heads the other way. Join our cause. Let the people make as much noise as physically possible. For the love of this franchise, city and quite frankly for those laying the points, give us free reign to blow horns, whistles and small cannons.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Saints Headlines (Official Site)

Top Bottom