Does anybody really bet on NFL preseason games? (1 Viewer)

dvdman

All-Pro
Reaction score
I was just reading NOLA.com and there was article on the upcoming line for the
Saints/Packers preseason game next weekend. I couldn't believe the line was even
worth posting. I mean who in their right mind bets on any preseason games, especially
NFL? I personally don't even bet on regular season games but preseason.

Actually sometimes early on there’s good value in totals in preseason but you have to catch the line super early.

A CoWorker of mine bets on snooker and ping pong... So i have no doubt people bet on preseason games...

Saints/Packers preseason game next weekend. I couldn't believe the line was even
worth posting. I mean who in their right mind bets on any preseason games, especially

Absolutely, but only very small amounts! Since one doesn’t know how long the starters players, it’s tough to tell.

I bet the over on the Saints and Miami so
was 1 for 2.

I read an article yesterday where they said 80% of the games this past week went over. So if you need something to bet on during the preseason I would go that way

Last edited:
I bet the over on almost every preseason game. Any game that has an over/under of 36 or less I bet on. I hit a 5 game parlay on all overs last week.

I haven't yet this preseason, but I'm sure I'll do a parlay or 2, with low risk amounts.

Interestingly enough, the Saints were free money in the "dress rehearsal" preseason games between 2007 and 2014 (I specifically remember wagering the 2011 and 2012 ones). Even with preseason, there are certain little trends you can pick up on from time to time.

I have a friend who has. He may have a problem.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom