Saints Does anyone Else (feel different about the saints?) mod edit (1 Viewer)

I wouldn’t worry too much. Heck, even with one of the best QB’s of all time I recall some lean years.

To me we’ve been ‘in the pack’ for quite awhile now. Only one team lifts the Lombardi, and it hasn’t been us since the 09 season. I’m actually ok if we bomb a year or two to get a franchise QB, like 3-13, 2-14.

But everyone said we had to move forward cause Drew can’t throw the ball 60 yards.
SMH

Feel different about the Saints. Don’t get me wrong, I will always be a Saints fan.

But, I have lost all my confidence. I watched my team grow since 1969. I enjoyed watching my Saints play at a high level, However, now that Brees is gone, I am worried we will go back to being, “In the pack”.

I seriously doubt we will fall to the cellar. But, can we stay at the top, now that Brees is gone. I just wanted to see how others feel. I guess I worry too much.

If im not mistaken Everett's first two seasons were probably the most prolific ones by a Saints QB at that point. I remember in 95 he got off to hot start then the next year in 96 he fell off the cliff as well as the whole team along with Mora

Last edited:
If im not mistaken Everett's first two seasons were probably the most prolific one by a Saints QB at that point. I remember in 95 he got off to hot start then the next year in 96 he fell off the cliff as well as the whole team along with Mora
All I ever remember about Jim is his interview with Rome. That was wild.

Last edited:
Honestly and quite frankly I've been feeling this way for the last 3 seasons or so.

It was a great honor to have Brees play at the level he played at for so long but we all knew that eventually time was going to catch up to him and though a lot of people won't admit to it time caught up with him a couple of seasons ago.

Brees was great for a very long time but he will be the first to say that he didn't do it alone. He's had a good team and a good coaching staff and front office to work with.

As great as he was if the Saints can get good play from the QB position they'll be as good as they ever were.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom