Does anyone else's broadcast of the TB/NYG game look "weird"? (1 Viewer)

St. Geezy

⚜️
Reaction score
I have a regular Cox system without HD and the picture looks like its on some sort of super-film or something. Is it just me?

Mine's not too bad.. I'm watching on standard def though.. normally when they broadcast the game in HD and it's coming through my standard def it looks really bad... right now it looks pretty good.

I logged on just now to specifically ask that question. the picture here is extremely strange, like a movie. I don't like it, it seems kind of jittery or shaky or something.

Yep. Standard def while mostly clear, looks like it is replayed at a different speed.

Look at the gameday thread. Someone found a tv channel with a good feed

I logged on just now to specifically ask that question. the picture here is extremely strange, like a movie. I don't like it, it seems kind of jittery or shaky or something.

i think a long time ago someone told me like the soaps use tape and look "real" and movies use film. this game looks like it is on film, not tape. it looks like a movie. bad move on someone's part.

now that you said something, I def. notice it too... Standard Def Direct TV

It looks clearer to me. But it also seems to lose a frame here and there.

I don't understand something though. If the game is 'live', why would the medium that it's taped in matter during the live broadcast? I would think that it is just streamed directed from the cams, without even touching the medium. I'm obviously not familiar with broadcasting but I'm interested in this answer if anyone knows.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom