Does anyone have a cache of the Falcons board gameday thread before they deleted it? (1 Viewer)

Oh, it's just on private for some select members. I have a login there but I can't see it.

Yep. It was BankerBird. There was this one guy who I always argued with. He was a Redskins & Falcons fan. Two-teamers. I hate them. Anyway, his avatar was a Bubba Gump shrimp hat. I think. So annoying.

They had a thread on BankerBird that I just bumped in the locker room. It had his name and where he worked. It's scary how much Saints fans will go through in hating the Falcons.

I would donate $25 towards the development of a new team slogan if they gave me access. Or their favorite charity. Or to the moderator. It doesn't matter. I'd settle for Xerox copies of everything from the 4th quarter onward. PM me for further details.

Yes they deleted it. I know because I was in the middle of reading it and when I went to go to the next page it was gone. I was so made because I hadn't gotten to the really good stuff, the last quarter and a half. Saints 4 Life that Falcon SB thread was gold. I read that thing from start to finish and I must say that was one of the top 5 experience in my life LOL

That's why I started at the end and worked backwards. Every now and then I'd start to feel bad about their meltdown, but I'd quickly catch myself.

They had a thread on BankerBird that I just bumped in the locker room. It had his name and where he worked. It's scary how much Saints fans will go through in hating the Falcons.
I just skimmed through it. It's like 6 years-old. BB was such a ******. I totally forgot about him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom