Does anyone have a cache of the Falcons board gameday thread before they deleted it? (1 Viewer)

TheBayouBullet

Still here.
Reaction score
I want to be able to read it to my kids every night.

Seriously though, someone out there in Saints land must have it in their internet cache! Gold like that can't be lost forever!

I want to be able to read it to my kids every night.

Seriously though, someone out there in Saints land must have it in their internet cache! Gold like that can't be lost forever!

Did they really delete the whole thread instead of cache it somewhere? That's some pretty bad butthurt if it happened.

I'd love for there to be a record here of a Saints second Super Bowl run. I'd be pretty devastated if they lost, but I'd also be exceptionally proud that they were there in the first place.

They deleted the thread? They don't DESERVE a Super Bowl, lol, how weak.

Wow! Looks like they deleted the threads and members. Unless they all quit.

Wow! Looks like they deleted the threads and members. Unless they all quit.

Maybe they had to engage total board meltdown protocol.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/BKAdkbQWAJ8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Years ago I was a member on their forum and I kept bumping our SB thread on their forum. They banned me :hihi: Then they deleted the thread :smilielol:No lie.

Yes they deleted it. I know because I was in the middle of reading it and when I went to go to the next page it was gone. I was so mad because I hadn't gotten to the really good stuff, the last quarter and a half. Saints 4 Life that Falcon SB thread was gold. I read that thing from start to finish and I must say that was one of the top 5 experience in my life LOL

Years ago I was a member on their forum and I kept bumping our SB thread on their forum. They banned me :hihi: Then they deleted the thread :smilielol:No lie.

gosh i remember those good ole days.

banned....reincarnate under another name...ban.

Til they banned my IP address.

BankerBird maybe?

Buncha losers. lol

It was awesome for the bit that I read. They were even mentioning Saintsreport and how miserable we were that they were going to win the Super Bowl. That's when the little bit of pity I had for them went out the window. I don't feel bad at all.

gosh i remember those good ole days.

banned....reincarnate under another name...ban.

Til they banned my IP address.

BankerBird maybe?

Buncha losers. lol
Yep. It was BankerBird. There was this one guy who I always argued with. He was a Redskins & Falcons fan. Two-teamers. I hate them. Anyway, his avatar was a Bubba Gump shrimp hat. I think. So annoying.

BankerBird maybe?

that's the ****er's name! I couldn't remember for the life of me who it was that started the thread over there about banning all LA IP addresses and not accepting any members from opposing teams' fans.

I can't believe they deleted it.....That thread was one of the most spicy things I've ever read.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom