Does anyone know about a place online (1 Viewer)

Why can't you stream or watch Kevin Smith's Dogma? A bluray copy on ebay goes for $100

Interesting. I did not know that. I vaguely recall thinking that I would like to see that movie again but could not find it anywhere. Now I know why.

Interesting. I did not know that. I vaguely recall thinking that I would like to see that movie again but could not find it anywhere. Now I know why.

I have it on DVD and I will sell it to you for $1, if you promise to sell it back to me for $1. Granted, it's not Bluray, but do you really need to see Kevin Smith or Jeanine Garofolo in HD?

I pretty much love all his movies other than Jersey Girl and Cop Out (didnt see Tusk), but Dogma is his best movie, critically speaking.

Damned shame that people cant see it and the Kevin Smith and the people involved cant get any royalties

I pretty much love all his movies other than Jersey Girl and Cop Out (didnt see Tusk), but Dogma is his best movie, critically speaking.

Damned shame that people cant see it and the Kevin Smith and the people involved cant get any royalties

Is there a time limit on this? Would it become available on streaming media at some point?

Another movie I can't recall seeing out there is Waterworld. Can't remember that ever appearing on any of the major streaming media options.

Another movie I can't recall seeing out there is Waterworld. Can't remember that ever appearing on any of the major streaming media options.

That's because it can only be seen on Saturday afternoons with 50 minutes of commercials. You are better off seeing the Waterworld stunt show at Universal.

Is there a time limit on this? Would it become available on streaming media at some point?

The time limit on all distribution rights already ran out amd the Weinsteins control the rights

They cant even make any more DVDs of it

I have it on DVD and I will sell it to you for $1, if you promise to sell it back to me for $1. Granted, it's not Bluray, but do you really need to see Kevin Smith or Jeanine Garofolo in HD?

Well, not those two, but I would not mind seeing Salma Hayek in HD glory.

devices make this easy. You can either cast your phone to your TV, look into the free apps on firestick or other streamers (even IMDB streams movies for free with commercials, Crackle is another one) or look into Jailbreaking a device with Kodi (this is the option that will land you in hell but lots of us will be there with you so it will be like a reunion)

I have done all of these options but I always have a girlfriend with Netflix and I keep a Prime account so I really don't run out of options anymore.

Had no idea Dogma and Waterworld were in such high demand.
Learn something new every day
Gotta go with Clerks as Smith’s best since it’s the only one I have watched more than once

Had no idea Dogma and Waterworld were in such high demand.
Learn something new every day
Gotta go with Clerks as Smith’s best since it’s the only one I have watched more than once

Yeah, I wouldn't say Waterworld is in demand. Just noticed I haven't ever seen it on a streaming app or media and thought that was curious.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom