Does anyone know anything about... (1 Viewer)

jimmac

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
the ticket prices in OKC. A friend of mine was listening to Kaare Johnson this morning and they were discussing or should I say ripping Shinn for ticket prices while the Hornets were in OKC. My friend said that on the show they said that courtside seats in OKC were sold for $300 for the season(which sounds a little off base,and I said you sure it was'nt per game and he said no for the whole season), where here they are $750 per game. Also said there were no suites in OKC, and New Orleans has sold 54 out of 60 for the entire season. Said that Shinn is making way more here than he was in OKC.

tickets here are not 750 per game for courtside. I sit courtside from time to time and i can tell you they are in the 300.00 range. 750 is out the box unless thats for a pair

tickets here are not 750 per game for courtside. I sit courtside from time to time and i can tell you they are in the 300.00 range. 750 is out the box unless thats for a pair

It looks like $700 is the highest, here is the seating chart.

http://www.nba.com/media/hornets/arena_map.pdf

Like I side in my original post my friend was listening to Johnson's show and they were on Shinn about prices being significantly higher here than OKC.

I sat on the floor for the Minnesota game last month and the tickets were $350 a piece. So I'm sure the courtside tickets probably cost more.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom