Does anyone know who makes this dog crate? (1 Viewer)

DomePatrol2005

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
I see alot of members own dogs, does anyone know this crate? I need to replace front gate.

the top of the cage underneath has some letters and numbers i went over with pen

Attachments

• pic1.JPG
    pic1.JPG
    69.6 KB · Views: 21
  • pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 18
  • pic3.JPG
    pic3.JPG
    124.5 KB · Views: 18
  • pic4.JPG
    pic4.JPG
    134.4 KB · Views: 21
What in the hell kind of animal did you have in there and where is it now?

i have 2 smaller pittbulls in there when I am at work. one is in there with 2 masterlocks and the one who does not do spiteful things in the house when I am out, is out and about.

What in the hell kind of animal did you have in there and where is it now?

screen-shot-2014-08-29-at-12-18-23-am.png

i have 2 smaller pittbulls in there when I am at work. one is in there with 2 masterlocks and the one who does not do spiteful things in the house when I am out, is out and about.

ummmm....yeah im sure pad locking him in there isnt helping his spiteful ways

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

it keeps the door closed as the metal piece which closes was broken off. One goes thru the top one goes thru the bottom.

Three brands that I know of are doskocil Midwest and pet-mate
3 of the main players in this segment.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/MI4nduJLfRQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Jk6g0SC_QFM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I had one of those metal ones above and she chewed the metal til it broke. The one spiteful pees on floor chews up small kid toys and pillows, the other has separation anxiety and breaks the cage to get out then peacefully sits on couch, just can't stand being locked away unable to look out window.

I purchased cage second hand. Pet mate told me send an email with pics, waiting to hear back.

it keeps the door closed as the metal piece which closes was broken off. One goes thru the top one goes thru the bottom.

Might I suggest drilling holes were you need them and then using small carabiners to hold the gate?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom