Does anyone miss Kyle Turley (1 Viewer)

Conrad

Reaction score
Does anyone miss Kyle Turley. As an offensive lineman he was my favorite Saint and player in the NFL.

I miss the intense intimidation that he brought to our team. I found that last year we did not have the edge that he brought.

lilvipa221

Champs!!!!
Reaction score
yes i have been saying this for a while because he plays with so much intensity he just fires up the team.

Steven133t

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
hell yeah I sign him for a 3 yr deal in my madden 08 he was a FA he still rocks in my book

MLU

Please respect my decision!
Reaction score
Nope. He's a big guy and I'm pretty accurate.

kevison

No talent ***-clown
Reaction score
Uhh....NO. All I can think about is that Monday(or was it Sunday?) night game against the Jets when he cost us the game bc he threw his helmet. I appreciated his intensity and his protecting our QB; but he crossed the line too often.

llama

Very Banned
Reaction score
Not one bit. I do miss TimeSaver though.

Doobsdemons

No White Flags
Reaction score
Uhh....NO. All I can think about is that Monday(or was it Sunday?) night game against the Jets when he cost us the game bc he threw his helmet. I appreciated his intensity and his protecting our QB; but he crossed the line too often.

True, but I haven't heard of any outburst since he left.

Necrocajun

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
It blew that we lost to the Jets in that game. But I thought it was cool when he ripped that Jets player's helmet off and came out looking like a ****** off-looking He-Man, with a middle finger raised, chucking the helmet a quarter length of the field. One of my favorite players on the Saints ever along with Joe Horn and Deuce. He supposedly played a killer in an indie horror film. I'm all for B-Movies. Anyone ever seen it?

brianw37

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
i miss him but i think he switched to dt or at least he tried to at one point. i really miss willie roaf i wish we could have him back at his prime, imagine the o-line then!

Saint LesPaul

axe slinger
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
No need to miss him. My mom found this at a local flea market and gave it to me this past Christmas...Kyle Turley is with me always.

Attachments

• Kyle Turley 003.jpg
    Kyle Turley 003.jpg
    235.9 KB · Views: 6

Saint LesPaul

axe slinger
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Yes.

BTW, Saint LesPaul, where can I find one of those figures?

Man I got no idea. My mom told me she spotted it on a table with a bunch of junk knick knacks at the flea market here in Raleigh, and it was the only Saints item that person was selling.

Bless U Boys

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
I still wear his jersey sometimes. I loved his intensity. I try and keep up with some of the charity work he does. He still mentions the city in some of his interviews. Big heart...

Oilfieldtrash

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I actually have one of those figurines as well. The were giving them away at the Saints/Vikings game a couple of years ago (The one where Culpepper (sp) ran the ball into the endzone with just a couple of seconds to spare to win the game).

And to answer the first question, heck yea I miss Kyle Turley on this team. I actually named my dog after him as he was my favorite player at the time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom