Does anyone miss Kyle Turley (1 Viewer)

Yes, he brought a toughness to the O-line that we have not had since he left. His boneheaded plays aside, I thought he was great.
I wonder how he would have done under Payton's discipline and not Haz's lack there of…….

I too named by bull mastiff after him, kind of sucked though because the next year he was not a saint. I also took his number in college.

i miss him but i think he switched to dt or at least he tried to at one point. i really miss willie roaf i wish we could have him back at his prime, imagine the o-line then!

He started for KC last year, for at least part of the year at one of the offensive tackle positions. HE tried doing TE a couple of years ago, when he got real skinny.

dude can hang ten, play guitar, chicks dig him--tatoos and all. Cool guy.

I missed his play when we had Riley out there... but they both couldn't control their emotions. I figure they probably juice, which makes keeping control of the "rage" difficult.

Right now I like Stinch but I hope we get better at the spot.

Turley should just get away from playing football.

Kyle was intense, but he didn't last long on that left side. I'll take Willie Roaf any day or a player like him. Our OL was never the same after we lost Big Willie.

The team lost that game,anyways Brooks probably would have thrown a pick on the goal line anyway.

awe man... dude just gets beat up. I'm guilty of the same. The harder I tried to like him the harder he made it.

I can think of a handful of players I miss more... while he was entertaining at times, he was also a ticking time bomb that was going to go off and cost the Saints a game.

IIRC, he got three unsportsmanlike penalties against the Giants in the first game played after 9/11.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom