Does anyone miss Kyle Turley (1 Viewer)

Conrad

Reaction score
Does anyone miss Kyle Turley. As an offensive lineman he was my favorite Saint and player in the NFL.

I miss the intense intimidation that he brought to our team. I found that last year we did not have the edge that he brought.

yes i have been saying this for a while because he plays with so much intensity he just fires up the team.

hell yeah I sign him for a 3 yr deal in my madden 08 he was a FA he still rocks in my book

Uhh....NO. All I can think about is that Monday(or was it Sunday?) night game against the Jets when he cost us the game bc he threw his helmet. I appreciated his intensity and his protecting our QB; but he crossed the line too often.

Not one bit. I do miss TimeSaver though.

Uhh....NO. All I can think about is that Monday(or was it Sunday?) night game against the Jets when he cost us the game bc he threw his helmet. I appreciated his intensity and his protecting our QB; but he crossed the line too often.

True, but I haven't heard of any outburst since he left.

It blew that we lost to the Jets in that game. But I thought it was cool when he ripped that Jets player's helmet off and came out looking like a ****** off-looking He-Man, with a middle finger raised, chucking the helmet a quarter length of the field. One of my favorite players on the Saints ever along with Joe Horn and Deuce. He supposedly played a killer in an indie horror film. I'm all for B-Movies. Anyone ever seen it?

i miss him but i think he switched to dt or at least he tried to at one point. i really miss willie roaf i wish we could have him back at his prime, imagine the o-line then!

No need to miss him. My mom found this at a local flea market and gave it to me this past Christmas...Kyle Turley is with me always.

Attachments

• Kyle Turley 003.jpg
    Kyle Turley 003.jpg
    235.9 KB · Views: 6
Yes.

BTW, Saint LesPaul, where can I find one of those figures?

Man I got no idea. My mom told me she spotted it on a table with a bunch of junk knick knacks at the flea market here in Raleigh, and it was the only Saints item that person was selling.

I still wear his jersey sometimes. I loved his intensity. I try and keep up with some of the charity work he does. He still mentions the city in some of his interviews. Big heart...

I actually have one of those figurines as well. The were giving them away at the Saints/Vikings game a couple of years ago (The one where Culpepper (sp) ran the ball into the endzone with just a couple of seconds to spare to win the game).

And to answer the first question, heck yea I miss Kyle Turley on this team. I actually named my dog after him as he was my favorite player at the time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom