Does anyone still play APF 2K8 ? (1 Viewer)

KCWhoDat

Formerly known as Saints4ever
Reaction score
Kansas City, MO and anywhere my company sends me.
I have been playing this game a lot lately....It just feels and plays so much better than Madden without the graphics of course.

I have bought all the Madden games. I always played franchise mode but to me it seems just barren. I don't play online or MUT. I have played a total of 1 season with the SAINTS. I used to play this endlessly but it just seems so void of depth. Now it seems like so arcade like on the simulation mode. It seems like in Madden 18 its all scripted....

I just really wish there was another NFL game out there like NBA.

I have been playing this game a lot lately....It just feels and plays so much better than Madden without the graphics of course.

I have bought all the Madden games. I always played franchise mode but to me it seems just barren. I don't play online or MUT. I have played a total of 1 season with the SAINTS. I used to play this endlessly but it just seems so void of depth. Now it seems like so arcade like on the simulation mode. It seems like in Madden 18 its all scripted....

I just really wish there was another NFL game out there like NBA.

Yea I do, I literally just bought it the other, that game is fire, I'm telling if 2k would come out with another football game it would blow madden out the waters.

The graphics are good for 2007, and they had group tackling before madden did, that game is one of the best football games I've ever played and Is choose over madden 18 any day. The realistic presence of the gameplay makes it a tremendous game

The 2K line was always my preferred brand. They were consistently better than Madden, and for my money 2K2 remains maybe the best football game ever made. If they came back, I'd start playing football games again.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom