Does Anyone Think We Lose that Game Tonite with Normal Packed Dome of Fans? (1 Viewer)

Swimmer

Medsamust Saint Fan
Reaction score
1) Rodgers was freaking brilliant tonite with his play-calling at the LOS. With a Packed-Dome, there is no way the Pack could have run anywhere near that offense
2) The refs would not call that biased a game, and I am one to seldom complain about reffing, with 70,000 rabid Who Dats screaming at the refs
3) It would have added even more energy to the team

Is this a Rose-Colored Glasses view or is our Home-Feild advantage that huge with the normal packed screaming Dome?

1) Rodgers was freaking brilliant tonite with his play-calling at the LOS. With a Packed-Dome, there is no way the Pack could have run anywhere near that offense
2) The refs would not call that biased a game, and I am one to seldom complain about reffing, with 70,000 rabid Who Dats screaming at the refs

Is this a Rose-Colored Glasses view or is our Home-Feild advantage that huge with the normal packed screaming Dome?

the refs missed the most famous PI in league history with a packed dome in 2018. They don’t care about Saints fans and I think they revel in our misery.

I agree swimmer but we can't control that. Fact is that our defense sucks and Brees is not playing up to par.

Brees had a solid enough game to win. That said, he clearly misses MT. No MT and no crowd just changes the game too much. Not to mention the officials not being partial in this game.

I honestly don't think the crowd would affect the officials, but i do think it does make it more difficult for opposing teams to get comfortable running their offenses and probably does give the team a spark.

I think a full Dome along with MT would have been a difference maker.

I'm honestly not as down as I thought I would be. The Packers have started out the season really hot and we gave them a good fight. Kamara is healthy and when we get MT back, and hopefully Davenport back, things will look better.

This was easily Brees' best showing this season, so I seems like he's moving in the right direction.

I gotta say though. I'm disappointed with Payton's play calling in the second half. That Hill fumble probably was what cost them the game. I td on that drive would have really put the Saints in a good spot. Payton has got to get better with the play calls and run the ball a bit more with AK and LM.

I don’t understand what is and what isn’t Pass interference.

I just don’t.

Didn't matter if they had 750 or 70,750. GB just beat us. That last 5-6 minutes you knew what was coming. They would score and that would be that.

We’ll never know. The noise might have confused our secondary even more, and they already seemed lost. I hear you, though. Definitely no home-field advantage, which always helps a little.

Brees was fine

The D was atrocious and Taysom blew it

We were gonna score some points and it ended up being at least a ten point swing

I hope we get to return the favor in the NFC championship game if the D can get their head of their a-s-s

I don’t think a packed Dome makes a difference. Our defense is putrid, the refs are crooked and Drew refuses/can’t throw the ball downfield. I actually think we would have heard some boos after the 30th check down pass.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom