Does Anyone Think We Lose that Game Tonite with Normal Packed Dome of Fans? (1 Viewer)

I will say this, from being in the Dome tonight, the “NFL mandated 70-75 decibel” level crowd noise is an absolute joke. It sounds like a small group of maybe 10 people having a convo on the concourse. It’s honestly an insult to our normal crowd noise/home field advantage.

I will say this, from being in the Dome tonight, the “NFL mandated 70-75 decibel” level crowd noise is an absolute joke. It sounds like a small group of maybe 10 people having a convo on the concourse. It’s honestly an insult to our normal crowd noise/home field advantage.

You got to see this from the Dome? Was the officiating as bad in person as it looked on TV?

Ask Rodgers if it changed the game. Of course it did. He ran a scrimmage offense out there.

Being out of town, I have to ask why it seems so under the radar that the mayor is not allowing fans. I would be up in arms about this.

Swimmer, I don't think the Saints would have lost in a full stadium last night.

So, what do I win?!?! :youpi-12:

Aaron sure believed that fans make a difference. He came out of his own mouth and said it was a lot easier to manage the offense and do the hard count than the other two times he was in our dome. Guess how he faired the other two times...a hot L.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom