Does anyone want to see something pitiful? (1 Viewer)

Deuceistheman

Very Banned
Reaction score
Just visit this site. It tells it all about what our society is starting to have to deal with.

http://www.thugreport.com/[ /url]...at your own discretion. -- DavidM[/COLOR][/i]

global warming is at it again.......
we must do something about global warming before it kills us all....

I see Charles Grant is apparently a thug. They have his story right above Pacman's.

i dont think they are calling him a thug.... many of the ariticle have pics of the victims. in the article it shows he was the victim

the site is straight garbage....why do people scour the internet for this garbage and then post it on saintsreport?????

why is it garbage that crime is rising in the U.S.
what is your point....several issues are talked about on this forum. i believe crime is one of them....
really, look at the numbers of deaths in those few cities that are listed and compare them to the deaths so far this year in iraq..... and there isnt a war here in the u.s.
i find it said that our society is becoming so violent.

what is your point....several issues are talked about on this forum. i believe crime is one of them....
really, look at the numbers of deaths in those few cities that are listed and compare them to the deaths so far this year in iraq..... and there isnt a war here in the u.s.
i find it said that our society is becoming so violent.

our society has "always" been violent since the very begining

That's not what he said. Did you really just mis-read his post that badly? Or are you trying to redirect the conversation.

He said the "website is garbage". Without trying to speak for him

1) The website is cheaply done and poorly laid out.

2) It's not even coherent in terms of a point or structure. It says "Thug Report: Urban Crime watch" then includes stories like this
http://www.nypost.com/seven/01012008/news/nationalnews/beauty_in_boyfriend_kidnap_rap_817660.htm
an Arizona beauty queen has been indicted for allegedly kidnapping, torturing, taunting and biting her former boyfriend.

This qualifies as Urban "Thug" crime? Or Warren Moon's DUI. Really? DUI's are "urban thug" crimes?

The website is garbage.

While we're on the topic
southland22 said:
global warming is at it again.......
we must do something about global warming before it kills us all....
What the hell does this have to do with anything?

granted moons dui is not a thug type crime... but kidnapping, robbing , torture....is what thugs do...

i agree the website is garbage. however i dont think he was refering to the website.

to speak of what my first post ment is was sarcasim in reference to people denying the truth...
there is a huge argument about global warming and if its real or not. well the truth about crime being on the rise or not is the same...

SL22, the site has a clear agenda -- to harvest criminal incidents heavily, heavily influenced by race and then a safe assumption can be made; that was done to perpetuate a stereotype. It's a page of mostly black faces that screams, "see, black people really are violent monsters."

But if there's some section of it that delves into social causes and influences of crime or points out that violent crime stats drop for all races as you move up the economic ladder, or has pages devoted to giving equal time to crimes committed by members of other races, then it is what it is...a shallow effort meant to promote a race-centric agenda.

to speak of what my first post ment is was sarcasim in reference to people denying the truth...
there is a huge argument about global warming and if its real or not. well the truth about crime being on the rise or not is the same...

Not that it has anything to do with this thread, but there is no huge argument about global warming. Climate scientists overwhelmingly agree that climate change is happening and that humans are having an impact.

As for violent crime being on the rise...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom