Does anyone want to see something pitiful? (1 Viewer)

race baiting??? come on dude..look at your quote above, that is your 3rd attempt to defend that site...you done it to yourself....like you said you don't care how people feel about your satements, so the real you comes out...this is your doing not mine...i tried to give you the benefit of the doubt, i even took you at your word by saying" if you say so".

you know as well as i do thats is not me defending the site. your grasping at straws.
your been called and cant defend yourself...

3rd attempt where are the first two attempts.... they are not there... and you know it...
time and again you can plainly see... im speaking of crime stats. but you are trying to get into a racial argument and i want have it....
argue racism with someone else..... im talking about crime... here.

you know as well as i do thats is not me defending the site. your grasping at straws.
your been called and cant defend yourself...

3rd attempt where are the first two attempts.... they are not there... and you know it...
time and again you can plainly see... im speaking of crime stats. but you are trying to get into a racial argument and i want have it....
argue racism with someone else..... im talking about crime... here.

whatever dude, people where jumping on you before i ever replied to you about whether or not i was talking about the site being garbage...go back and read it....look at your quotes...then you try to attack me for nothing because you "think" people see you a certain way...now who's grasping for straws??? all i said was the site was garbage and it is, then i said it had a clear agenda and so did others, so how is that race baiting??? or is it that the only good defense is a good offense?

Last edited:
whatever dude, people where jumping on you before i ever replied to you about whether or not i was talking about the site being garbage...go back and read it....look at your quotes...then you try to attack me for nothing because you "think" people see you a certain way...now who's grasping for straws??? all i said was the site was garbage and it is, then i said it had a clear agenda and so did others, so how is that race baiting??? or is it that the only good defense is a good offense?

mmmmmmmmmm
one person clarified what you were trying to say...
i dont call it jumping on me.......
so what does that have to do with crime... rising... thats the topic here....

about as much as trying to call me a race baiter because of what you "think" some people may think of you.

ive proven my point for everyone to see ... you can continue with your redoric all you want im going back to the topic...

The classification of this offense is based solely on police investigation as opposed to the determination of a court, medical examiner, coroner, jury, or other judicial body. The UCR Program does not include the following situations in this offense classification: deaths caused by negligence, suicide, or accident; justifiable homicides; and attempts to murder or assaults to murder, which are scored as aggravated assaults.

Trend
Year Number of offenses Rate per 100,000 inhabitants
2003 16,528
2004 16,137

could not find the stats for 06 or 07 however my other post show is has grown..
over 16,000 murders in this country per year...

we dont loose this many troops a year in the war...
i think we have a problem...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom