N/S Does Brady Return To Tampa In ‘21? (1 Viewer)

Does Brady Retire?

• Yes

Votes: 69 38.5%
  • No

Votes: 72 40.2%
  • Tacoes

Votes: 38 21.2%

• Total voters

Saint Jack

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
He has a two year deal with the Bucs. This isn’t turning out like they hoped. The Bucs have lost the last three out of four.
Does he turn for a lame duck season?

I think honestly some of it has to do with what Drew does. If Brady feels the TD record is attainable or safe (if DB retires), then he'll hang it up. He won't retire while someone else holds a record he feels is obtainable, even if he's 50.

I think honestly some of it has to do with what Drew does. If Brady feels the TD record is attainable or safe (if DB retires), then he'll hang it up. He won't retire while someone else holds a record he feels is obtainable, even if he's 50.

I think it's part of what you said but also trying to stack the deck to win another Super Bowl. He felt that the Bucs would be a sure bet to win and challenge KC but he underestimated Arians.

Mainly I would follow the money on this one. The Bucs would be on the hook for 25 mil with no QB and would save no money. They'll do whatever they can to get him back.

I think the narrative is pretty easy for them too. They had a wacky offseason to put together a paper dream team. Give them a full offseason to put it together. I personally think they need a complete rework of their offensive plan to be consistent though. Not saying I would expect Brady to get better. He's been a producing as middling QB for two years in a row.

Yes he will but if things continue the way they are currently I have a feeling Arians may be gone and we possibly see Josh McDaniels as the HC.
If they switch coaches, I think he’s gone. I HIGHLY doubt he goes beyond ‘21 and it takes time with a new coach.

I don't know, but I've had ESPN on in the background for most of the day and it's been wall to wall coverage of that stupid Chiefs / Bucs game. :rolleyes:

If they switch coaches, I think he’s gone. I HIGHLY doubt he goes beyond ‘21 and it takes time with a new coach.

Not with one he's familiar with. The main issue with Arians is he is the type of offensive coach that wants to push the ball down the field vertically. McDaniels worked with Brady for years and he is more of a screen, short routes, hand the ball off, chew up yardage type of coach. That favors Brady's style of play. I could be wrong but I think that things will come to a head after the Bucs fail to live up to the expectations. It seems like Brady has the ear of the owner too. He was able to get AB on the team with Arians clearly not wanting him there.

I hope they bring in McDanials. He was terrible as a HC in Denverand would put another strike against the Belichick coaching tree.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom