Does Brees Finnaly Silence his Critics Today (1 Viewer)

If Brees ever gets into a clutch situation, I think he will be clutch.

Brees really does not have critics. He does though sometimes come out #3 to Peyton and Brady solely because both have rings. Media looks at the overall body of work and in a team sport the prize of a 'ring' means a lot. Pundits say that to move that small step up all Brees has to do is get 'that ring'. That is not an unfair criticism and in my view does not diminish what he has accomplished since he arrived in New Orleans. I also have great confidence that he now has a complete team around him, a great front office and Coach Payton who has amazed me how he has adapted this year. That is a sign of a great coach.

Another thing he has yet to prove is winning the big game on the road especially outdoors late in the year. I love me some Brees but I can't deny how he seemed to fall apart in those Chicago games the past couple of years. I don't doubt him whatsoever. He just needs to get it done so he has that on his soon to be Hall of Fame resume.

If Brees still has critics at this point, nothing is going to ever silence them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom