N/S Does Cam Newton have a "tell"? (1 Viewer)

I don't know if he has a tell, but something deep inside is crying desperately to come out.
1568514926882.png1568514972405.png1568514988058.png1568515026696.png1568515050030.png

So just spit it out Cam & get it over with.

I don't know if it's true so I can't say for sure but Mark, the guy that dives under my boat to clean the bottom, has a brother that lives in Charlotte who knows a guy who says Cam wants to come out but everytime he tries to make a pass at a guy he misses!

Panthers fans are, understandably, blinded by the MVP award and therefore incapable of processing that it isn't that he's been "found out", it's just that he's not a very good quarterback

Looks like that new throwing motion was a bad idea ?.
An no, I don't feel bad for making fun of someone that's making millions for throwing a ball for a living.
I think Cam's just mad because Luck retired first and now he'll look even worse hanging them up after the season started. Everyone around my age these days uses the mental health excuse when things get tuff.
You can either handle it or you can't, that's life and everyone has to deal with it, no matter the profession.

As far as the original post, I wouldn’t be surprised. A lot of NFL players keep logs of other players and their tendencies from where their eyes move to check out the routes, to all sorts of little things.

However Cam raising his hands is the least of his worries. The fact his so-so accuracy and how he throws a few feet over the heads of his WRs is probably the bigger issue. Well that and his idiotic outfits.

Probably has nothing to do with staring down his receivers either.

over/under for posts that actually address OP rather than post memes about Cam's outfits?

I did hear a good point about his outfits regardless of their absurdity. It would tick me off that my QB plays an uninspired game like then goes in front a mirror to pretty up his hair and fashion scarf before he talks to the media. If he was as concerned with his throwing motion as much as his vanity he might be a passable QB.

I did hear a good point about his outfits regardless of their absurdity. It would tick me off that my QB plays an uninspired game like then goes in front a mirror to pretty up his hair and fashion scarf before he talks to the media. If he was as concerned with his throwing motion as much as his vanity he might be a passable QB.

Dan and his crew on the Dan Patrick show discussed this for a while on his show Friday. I definitely think it’s a bad look, although I’ll admit it’s a bit nit picky.

He may actually get Olsen killed this season with some of the stare-down overthrows in front of a hungry safety. Good thing they don't play a head-hunting team like the Falcons twice a year.......

I was a high school QB. I did basically the same thing. I'd get under center and go through cadence. Whether we were going on 1,2, whatever, i'd open my hands to receive the ball right before. I had no idea until my buddy, the NT, told me so.

This would only explain a fraction of what is going wrong with him. But it does point in the direction of the larger problem. That is, that Cam is not the level of professional always fine tuning his game that it takes to be truly great at this level. I can live with it

People might think it's silly, but that little movement before the snap could be hurting his team. So why hasn't he fixed it? Is he really not looking at film on his mechanics? Is he not trying to improve himself on the field? His coaches have got to know about this, right? So what's going on here? Maybe all those times we thought he was pouting, was really just signs of apathy. In other words, how much football study and preparation is this guy really putting in off the field?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom