Does every player get a Super Bowl ring? (1 Viewer)

Doublemove

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Sticky Post
Just curious about the rings. Does a player that practiced, suited up for a game, and then got cut get a ring if the team wins a Super Bowl? If this has already been discussed, my bad!

Optimus Prime

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
What former players do you think should get a Super Bowl ring this year? Jenkins? Sproles? Graham?

I hope we send one to Junior Gallette with a Mission Impossible style - "this ring will self destruct in 5 seconds” as soon as he opens the box

Last edited:

Optimus Prime

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Since he was never on the active roster at nest he will get one of the "lesser value" rings nut I even doubt that.
It would be a nice gesture, especially with our players throwing up the "X" in the few games after he was hurt

It would also go a long way if we're thinking we want to bring him back next year

terrytogo

Whatever my peers call me
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind giving one to the Browns' kicker. Single-handedly helped us to not start 0-2 again. Changed the whole dynamic of the season imo.

Ok, jk, but that would be funny!

St.Dan

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
As far as the losing team goes, it actually gets a ring as well. It's sometimes referred to as the AFC or NFC Championship ring. It typically is less gaudy, and there's also less information about them, but a lot of people didn't know they existed.

What!?! Have these people not seen Ace Ventura Pet Detective???!

:hihi:
Exactly :) The 1984 Dolphins would be lost to history without that movie. Though I wonder if people see Uwe von Schamann in NFL Films and think it's Ray Finkel.

apjung

All-Pro
Reaction score

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)