Does every player get a Super Bowl ring? (1 Viewer)

Technically, Dez Bryant can finally get a ring.

Since he was never on the active roster at nest he will get one of the "lesser value" rings nut I even doubt that.

What former players do you think should get a Super Bowl ring this year? Jenkins? Sproles? Graham?

I hope we send one to Junior Gallette with a Mission Impossible style - "this ring will self destruct in 5 seconds” as soon as he opens the box

Last edited:
Since he was never on the active roster at nest he will get one of the "lesser value" rings nut I even doubt that.

It would be a nice gesture, especially with our players throwing up the "X" in the few games after he was hurt

It would also go a long way if we're thinking we want to bring him back next year

Hopefully we can send another one to Cerullo without the diamonds

I wouldn't mind giving one to the Browns' kicker. Single-handedly helped us to not start 0-2 again. Changed the whole dynamic of the season imo.

Ok, jk, but that would be funny!

As far as the losing team goes, it actually gets a ring as well. It's sometimes referred to as the AFC or NFC Championship ring. It typically is less gaudy, and there's also less information about them, but a lot of people didn't know they existed.

What!?! Have these people not seen Ace Ventura Pet Detective???!

:hihi:

Exactly :) The 1984 Dolphins would be lost to history without that movie. Though I wonder if people see Uwe von Schamann in NFL Films and think it's Ray Finkel.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom