Does everyone believe Bridgwater is not the answer now...? (1 Viewer)

I like Bridgewater just as much as the next guy. But I think it is 100% obvious that he is not the answer.

All I can hope for is that we draft Joe Burrows. He runs a very similar offense to the saints. He’s accurate. He makes plays. And he’s got an attitude. PAYTON. DRAFT THIS MAN

I’m going to agree with Aikman who said if Payton truly believes Taysom Hill is the second coming of Steve Young you have to play him. Hill seems to connect with the team better and they rally to him. I just get a vibe from Teddy that he can’t do that.

Yeah he didn’t get a lot of help today and I hate to dog pile on him, but many of his throws just sailed on him, were way too high and he seemed to panic in the pocket. I really wanted to see what Hill could do at the two minute warning. But it it is what it is.

He plays scared. His body language is horrible. He's got no prescence in the pocket. His weird, long sidearm motion is terrible. He doesn't command the huddle. No one seems to rally around him. He holds the ball way too long and throws with zero anticipation. His best throw today, he held the ball for 5 seconds and hit Thomas late on what would have been a much bigger play.

He's gone after this year. Flame away.

He deserves some crtiticism today as does the entire offense, but that was no where near his best pass. He best pass was that needle to Cook, downfield in the perfect spot just out of reach of a defender in perfect coverage. Which was one of the few balls Cook held onto today.

You can make your point without the silliness.

He deserves some crtiticism today as does the entire offense, but that was no where near his best pass. He best pass was that needle to Cook, downfield in the perfect spot just out of reach of a defender in perfect coverage. Which was one of the few balls Cook held onto today.

You can make your point without the silliness.

Sorry I forgot about one pass. Every point stands.

How many passes were dropped? -You don't throw bullet passes with high velocity when the WR is 5 yards away from you.

How often did the Rams defense get in our backfield?-This tends to happen when you hold on to the ball for way too long due to lack of awareness and field presence. That ball is coming out way slower and the drop back is way slower than Drew's or Taysom's.

How often was holding called on us and not the Rams for doing basically the same things?-Argument has nothing to do with Teddy's play at QB?

How many points dis Drew score before he got hurt? -Jared Cook dropped a 1st down that led to an INT...And Drew gets hurt on the next series. So while the answer is "0. Drew scored 0", Teddy had 3 quarters and a half to Drew's half a quarter. It wasn't like Drew and Teddy had an equal amount playing starting QB today.
Maybe you should have listened to Payton's post game press conference. He said exactly the same thing about O-line play, receiver play, penalties, & injuries. There were at least 5 dropped passes. Payton stated that he never thought of playing Hill at QB because the team needed him at receiver. The outcome wouldn't have been different with Hill at QB. The offense just sucked, all 11 players.

Maybe you should have listened to Payton's post game press conference. He said exactly the same thing about O-line play, receiver play, penalties, & injuries. There were at least 5 dropped passes. Payton stated that he never thought of playing Hill at QB because the team needed him at receiver. The outcome wouldn't have been different with Hill at QB. The offense just sucked, all 11 players.

Teddy Bridgewater could junk punch Payton on a 4th down while throwing the ball backwards.

He's not going to call him out in public.

Watching Bridgewater lead the offense was nauseating. He’s not the 2nd starter the Saints hoped he was, he’s actually an average to below average backup.

I’m praying they keep Bridgewater the backup and go with Taysom Hill as the starter... pivot the offense into a RPO-based attack, and let Taysom do the Lamar Jackson offense.

Time will tell if we’re really trying to win games with playmakers at every position on offense. Or, if we’re just pridefully trying to justify a one year 7 million contract given to Bridgewater, which holds the offense hostage for four quarters every week while Brees is out

Comes in cold without first team reps. So being fair. He gets another start. Cause ur whole install is based around a west coast qb like Drew. And Teddy is that kinda QB. Saying all that im 86% sure Teddy dont have it. 22 personel with a strong RB and Good Defense is how u play with Teddys limitations
Shouldn't that be a little on Payton? Teddy has scrambling ability. Why not scheme for that?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom