Does It Bother You That Obama's Middle Name Is Hussein? (1 Viewer)

Does It Bother You That Obama's Middle Name is Hussein

• Yes

Votes: 21 15.1%
  • No

Votes: 105 75.5%
  • I'm kinda suspicious

Votes: 13 9.4%

• Total voters
Then go away, antipop. If this thread isn't for you then scatter away. Why be where you wouldn't want to be??...as far as "raising an eyebrow," that goes with the general theme of the thread. It doesn't have anything to do with a yes or no. It flat out flows from the title.

Then go away, antipop. If this thread isn't for you then scatter away. Why be where you wouldn't want to be??...as far as "raising an eyebrow," that goes with the general theme of the thread. It doesn't have anything to do with a yes or no. It flat out flows from the title.

heh.....

be nice or leave :mad:

there is no flow.....you ask a question and already have your mind made up......it "rasies an eyebrow" as you said

then, by all means, explain why it should raise an eyebrow other than it's the same last name as sadaam hussein.....a mere coincidence......big freaking deal

nothing to see here

edit:

i think the results of the pole and the thread rating speak for themselves

Last edited:
I'm more bothered that McCain's middle name is Sidney. I'm also kind of suspicious of Huckabee since we share the same middle name.

clinton will lose....mccain will lose...DEAL WITH IT!

I disagree....and I really hate to say this, but, I think there are many out there, especially in the South, when behind closed curtains/doors, would not vote for Obama because of his race. It's sad, but, unfortunately, likely true. And the same goes with Clinton...she's a woman. Yeah, yeah, I know that it is ridiculous, but, secretly I think there are too many out there that wouldn't vote for either candidate from the Democratic party because of the reasons I write. I don't agree with that b/c I think Condi Rice is the best and she is a female and black I ALWAYS wanted her to run.. Looking at this race, I think when the vote comes, McCain is really a shoo-in.
Either way, I still am only asking a question about his middle name.

I disagree....and I really hate to say this, but, I think there are many out there, especially in the South, when behind closed curtains/doors, would not vote for Obama because of his race. It's sad, but, unfortunately, likely true. And the same goes with Clinton...she's a woman. Yeah, yeah, I know that it is ridiculous, but, secretly I think there are too many out there that wouldn't vote for either candidate from the Democratic party because of the reasons I write. I don't agree with that b/c I think Condi Rice is the best and she is a female and black I ALWAYS wanted her to run.. Looking at this race, I think when the vote comes, McCain is really a shoo-in.
Either way, I still am only asking a question about his middle name.

maybe...but some people think those narrow minded folks are in the minority...also condi rice is nothing more than a puppet with no substance, now colin powell on the other hand could win if he ran, he could have won in 2000 if he had ran ,but his wife and family didn't want him to run for the fear that he would win and fall victim to another one of those lone gunman with 3 names.

:hihi:

It's getting late, I had to go back and make sure I'd typed "birka."

D'oh, and it's "burka." :covri:

Just imagine the fuss when the media finds out about his twin brother, Joseph Stalin Obama. :shrug:

I just find it interesting that we have a candidate for the Presidency of the United States who has a middle name that stands for a person who is a "prominent person in Shiite Islam."

Not to nitpick, but he was not a Shiite, he was Sunni, and he really was neither.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom