Does It Bother You That Obama's Middle Name Is Hussein? (1 Viewer)

Does It Bother You That Obama's Middle Name is Hussein

• Yes

Votes: 21 15.1%
  • No

Votes: 105 75.5%
  • I'm kinda suspicious

Votes: 13 9.4%

• Total voters
No...at first it did because it was shocking, but then I realized that's a stupid reason to be bothered. He'll be good for America in my opinion, and he's the only one besides Ron Paul that I'll vote for.

I just find it interesting that we have a candidate for the Presidency of the United States who has a middle name that stands for a person who is a "prominent person in Shiite Islam." I just find it so wildly ironic. Not putting anything behind it, but, it is pretty interesting. Of all people in this entire country we have a Hussein in the finals. Conspiracy?....come on, I'm not going there, but, it is a really unreal coincidence.

No, it doesn't bother me. Why should a name bother me? Now if his middle name was Barrack I'm secretly plotting to destroy America Obama, than I'd have a problem with that...it's too long.

It's not that I'm naive and don't understand what would cause some people to be concerned about this but what, exactly, is the suspicion? That he's going to infiltrate the inner-workings of Washington and single-handedly put the U.S. at some risk in an effort to appease Allah? That he's disguised as a Christian as part of a master plan to usher in a new age of Islam and we're a few short years from kissing alcohol goodbye, pausing during the NASCAR race to bow in the direction of Mecca to pray, and guiding our submissive, birka-clad women through the streets, dutifully following a few steps behind?

This poll should have been public. I would be fascinated to see who voted what.

It's not that I'm naive and don't understand what would cause some people to be concerned about this. But since you brought it up, what exactly is the suspicion? That he's going to infiltrate the inner-workings of Washington and single-handedly put the U.S. at some risk in an effort to appease Allah? That he's disguised as a Christian as part of a master plan to usher in a new age of Islam and we're a few short years from kissing alcohol goodbye, pausing during the NASCAR race to bow in the direction of Mecca to pray, and guiding our submissive, birka-clad women through the streets, dutifully following a few steps behind?

Checks and balances would avoid any issues, but, I'm only saying that it is ironic that we are at war with extremist Muslims, and we have a guy running for the presidency that has a middle Islamic name that is completely connected to all facets of Islamic culture and belief. That's all...nothing more. I'm really not trying to make a mountain out of a mold hill. I just wanted to see how people on this board feel about a name with such close ties to Islamic culture and belief.

Checks and balances would avoid any issues, but, I'm only saying that it is ironic that we are at war with extremist Muslims, and we have a guy running for the presidency that has a middle Islamic name that is completely connected to all facets of Islamic culture and belief. That's all...nothing more. I'm really not trying to make a mountain out of a mold hill. I just wanted to see how people on this board feel about a name with such close ties to Islamic culture and belief.

you are trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill, otherwise you wouldn't have started the thread or even had the thought.....

nevermind that hussein is probably a very common name

With a middle name like mine, I have no room to be bothered by his. :covri:

you are trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill, otherwise you wouldn't have started the thread or even had the thought.....

nevermind that hussein is probably a very common name

????.....I'm asking a question. That's it. If it is bigger than a question, than that is on you, not me. It's not a stupid question and I'm not the first person to ask this question. Heck, you know I'm going to vote for McCain, anyway, so why does it really matter to you anyway? I'm being real on this thread. Nothing else.

In addition to his middle name being Hussein, his last name is only one letter off from being Osama.

Be afraid.

Can we legally change his first name to "Hitler" and just go for the trifecta? Maybe his nickname can be "Satan".

????.....I'm asking a question. That's it. If it is bigger than a question, than that is on you, not me. It's not a stupid question and I'm not the first person to ask this question. Heck, you know I'm going to vote for McCain, anyway, so why does it really matter to you anyway? I'm being real on this thread. Nothing else.

yeah, that's it:

Not sure here, but, it does raise an eyebrow.

it raises an eyebrow for you......obviously, some stereotypical thought has crossed your mind....but whatever, i tend to avoid political threads......

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom