Does it make you mad. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was born a Saints fan, will die one. The bandwagon jumpers will be gone one day, I'll still be there, like I've always been. It is frustrating to have to explain you've been there all along though. I agree. But most of the band wagon jumpers I've run across that know me, know I've been all about the team since they met me. It is nice to have extra fans now to make more noise though! Hell yeah!

I dont know is it just me but i get mad at all these new saints fans all of a sudden. I dont know how many time ppl at work would rag me on my support for the saints . Now thay are saying how good we are doing including themselves I tell they cant jump on the bandwagon but maybee we will let them walk behind it.
I kinda feel you on this one. There are certain people i know who used to hate on the Saints so much. They wouldn't even care to watch when they are playing. But now if you go on their facebook page, they have a Saints pic and their status is saying "7-0". I just wanted to expose them so bad, but it wasn't that serious i guess.

I've seen more Saints hats/jackets, etc. in the past two weeks than I've seen in the past 10 years here in Montana.

I know we get an influx of Louisiana folks that come up here to work at the refineries, but I think most are just frontrunners since we're a state with no real allegiances.

I don't mind. I have worn the colors at least once a week to class over here at South Alabama since the season started. Now everyone is shouting out a WHODAT at me. Its kinda nice to see the support, even if its just a bunch of fairweathers...

Let me tell you. I've made sure my friendships have one common characteristic...lovin' those damn Saints. I figure if I befriend a new fan, within short order he'll be a lunatic for this franchise, so he's one less fair weather fan that has to endure skepticism. I will have saved another one from jumping off.

I am a tenured professor at the University of Saints Fanatics.

My wife's stepdad always ragged on the Saints the whole season even when they were doing good. He would say how they would screw it up and such. After the Giants game we went over there to eat (her mom is an awesome cook !!), and he wants to high five me talking good about the Saints. I left him hanging, and told him he's got to pay his dues before I would celebrate victories with him.

Eh, doesn't bother me a bit. Living in south GA, even after a great start to the season and beating the Falcons, I still got tons of people down here telling me we won by fluke, and aren't that good. Clearly south GA isn't the place for half way smart football fans! But it's all good, the more fans the merrier, right?!

THE BANDWAGON STILL HAS ROOM BOYS!!

I dont know is it just me but i get mad at all these new saints fans all of a sudden. I dont know how many time ppl at work would rag me on my support for the saints . Now thay are saying how good we are doing including themselves I tell they cant jump on the bandwagon but maybee we will let them walk behind it.

No I don't worry about what anyone does or say or thinks. I love the Saints, I read this forum and go to the games for my love of the Saints. I really don't care if people hop on and off the wagon. I get what your sayin' though. Life is too short to get angry over stupid ****.

One of my best friends who happens to be from Baton Rouge, sent me a text this week saying that he might have to become a Saints fan.

Initially, I felt like...after all of these years but then I was like, "Welcome Aboard".

To me, it doesn't matter what they do, because I WILL ALWAYS be a New Orleans Saints Fan.

Makes me happy, especially if they come to New Orleans and spend money.

Some people are fans of good football, and we have very good, very exciting football.

A lot of them will stay. How many people here got hooked on the Saints because of the Dome Patrol?

Me? I'm lifelong.

Im the guy who bet my pittsburgh brother fan 1000$ before the 06 season that the saints would have a better record then the steelers who were comeing off thier 6th superbowl win and we were 3-13. No Im not that brilliant a gambler or that smart I just get ****** when people rag on my bless you boys. Obv they wouldnt bet me this yr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom