Does it make you mad. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaintSausagehead

Old fat dude
Reaction score
I dont know is it just me but i get mad at all these new saints fans all of a sudden. I dont know how many time ppl at work would rag me on my support for the saints . Now thay are saying how good we are doing including themselves I tell they cant jump on the bandwagon but maybee we will let them walk behind it.

We'll make them push it from behind from a while before they can hop on. Personally I like all the positive attention and respect we're getting. It makes it easier to be a Saints fan. I used to catch a lot of crap about being one, but not so much any more.

I am also glad for the attention but i know if we loose a few games them so called new fans will be back to saying their - comments again. I hate when ppl do that kind of like rappers who all of a sudden are a fan of the superbowl champ when they never would wear the teams gear b-4

I dont know is it just me but i get mad at all these new saints fans all of a sudden. I dont know how many time ppl at work would rag me on my support for the saints . Now thay are saying how good we are doing including themselves I tell they cant jump on the bandwagon but maybee we will let them walk behind it.

No.

It's a big tent. Love all serve all.

New Orleans neds all the PR and positive spirit it can get right now. Roll with it.

Do you feel like it dilutes your own personal gratification? Are you looking for more credit?

I've been a saints fan since 67 , i used to feel the same as you , but have mellowed and welcome all saints fans, the more the the more we have the stronger we are, yes , their are real saints like us who have followed them through thick and thin,and there always will be, and we know who the real saints fans are just by talking to them ,but what can you say, when someone wants to jump on, just welcome them for the time ,and hope that as along as their on it means the saints are winning,true saints fans are not hard to spot.

doeesn't bother me at all. in fact, welcome aboard. the saints nation needs to be spread far and wide to make sure they stay in n'awlins.

I just sort of smile at them....

It was soo exciting.. i can hardly talk this morning

Oh yes we are going.. We are leaving Saturday so we can get to the Dome early....

We have tickets in a suite.............

Again I just smile....

These are from some of the same folks who had that condescending smiles when I would come in on Monday after yet another disastor in the dome.... fom those that always had the Saints joke handy.... that said "let em go" when Uncle Jed was threatening to move the team....

Now they are on the wagon... It's cool....

just smile.....

The way I look at it is to let anyone who wants to be a Saints on the bandwagon. We might as well take them while we can get them. I will say this though...I guarantee that a sucessful season for the Saints is a 100 times more gratifying feeling to a life long Saints fan than a bandwagon fan. And that is your reward for sticking with this team.

We have been sticking with the Saints for all this time HOPING each game that they would finally turn into the team that they persumably are TODAY. Now that it looks like we might actually be here, don't be disturbed by new fans, attention, etc. Just bask in the moment and enjoy every Saints victory on the way to the SB. Evert "Saints fan" knows if they have or haven't been with the Saints all along the way, through the good and the bad, and that's why it's Sooo much sweeter for the faithful.

I do have mixed feelings about all the new Saints fans I see, especially in the state of Louisiana. My first reaction was "where were you guys last year?" when there was a chance of this great football organization moving to a new city. But let's just hope all these new Saints fans stay true even when times get tough.

I had to listen to a guy at school telling me that the Saints have the easiest schedule in the league and that the Bears had the hardest schedule. I am not too big on fans like that. Just act like you watch football sometimes, thats my only gripe about bandwagon fans.

True saints fans are the best fans in the NFL, we deserve this team ,and this team deserves us, we are doing our part and they are doing there part by winning and trying to win and not ever giving up,I welcome all new saints fans from where ever they may be from, but just remember ,this is a very special time for true followers, who have never given up on this team ,we have always BELIEVED. GEAUX SAINTS

i was ****** when people were making fun of me all the time and i'm ****** now that those same people are supposedly huge fans now. i don't know which is worst. i guess it's always good to have fans even if they are bandwagon fans.

Get mad when they jump off the bandwagon, embrace jumping on and show them how to stay on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom