Does it make you mad. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I barely remember my dad riding me on a bike to Tulane Stadium, I was born a Saints fan. But every time the Saints play I can't describe how I feel.(up down happy sad mad ) I've been a fan my whole life...hopefully in the next one too. Everytime the train stops and we add a fan... great. Welcome aboard ... hold on for dear life this is one wicked ride! GEAUX SAINTS.

The bigger the bandwagon gets, the more secure the Saints will be in New Orleans. A year ago many long-time fans were terrified the Saints were doomed.
Today, things are as bright as they have ever been.

More fans, more support, more attention, more sponsorship, more financial and political backing, more players want to play for the Saints, more Sunday and Monday night football, more lots of things I can't yet think about.

Look at the bigger picture and rejoice.

following the saints is like going to church, true believers attend every sunday non believers attend when things are going OK ,just remember, true believers will always be thier to welcome you to the kingdom of paradise,we will llisten to your stories and try to strenghten your faith, but in the end, only you will know ,if your faith was strong enough to be called a NEW ORLEANS SAINTS FAN. BELIEVE

We have enough black and gold kool aid to go around. It feels absolutely WONDERFUL to be cheering for a team that plays thier tails off every week though.

The wins are pretty good too. -grin-

yea all my friends have ragged on me for years and now since we're finally doing good they come up and say "yea man how bout those saints!!" that really ****** me off!! :cussing:

"following the saints is like going to church, true believers attend every sunday non believers attend when things are going OK ,just remember, true believers will always be thier to welcome you to the kingdom of paradise,we will llisten to your stories and try to strenghten your faith, but in the end, only you will know ,if your faith was strong enough to be called a NEW ORLEANS SAINTS FAN. BELIEVE" :worthy: that is the perfect explanation!!

I had mixed feelings on this also...but I dont care anymore...Let everybody jump on the wagon...the real fans know who they are, and it keeps New Orleans on the minds of everyone else.

WHO DAT!!

Get mad when they jump off the bandwagon, embrace jumping on and show them how to stay on.

I could not agree more. We need all the fans we can get. More fans = more money for the team and community. Now we need to get them hooked good enough so they don't bail during a not so good season.

What I hate is when people think I am a bangwaggoner and I feel I have to express my life long love affair with this team. 33 years

I am not worried about the Bandwagoners. Hey, let them cheer for our team, it do give us a bigger fanbase. Besides, I know the real Saints fans post here :rock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom