Does it not speak volumes that Bill Vinovich........... (1 Viewer)

One of the officials wanted to throw the flag. He was told not to and put it back in his pocket. There was video evidence of this. The fact that 4 refs were from LA is not just home bias. The NFL knew about it. They made sure of the outcome they wanted. It was rigged. This was not incompetence.
Patrick Turner, the down judge, was the one who began reaching for his flag. Turner had five years experience. Cavaletto, the side judge, who had much more seniority waved Turner off from throwing the flag.

Honestly my following and dedication to the NFL has gone down a lot since Bountygate, but even more after the no call mess. I don't have near the love for the NFL that I once had. It's such a shame when the league has decided that fans from one team are expendable.

Bill Vinovich can walk up to my door right now and pitch me a pest control contract while wearing a nametag saying "B. Vinovich" and I still wouldn't know who he was. Being said, he'll be alright, nobody will put food in his plate of poo if he dines out in New Orleans.

Patrick Turner, the down judge, was the one who began reaching for his flag. Turner had five years experience. Cavaletto, the side judge, who had much more seniority waved Turner off from throwing the flag.
Whats the history of Cavaletto? He one of the guys that was from L.A. or Atlanta?

Whats the history of Cavaletto? He one of the guys that was from L.A. or Atlanta?
Cavaletto lives in a suburb of Los Angeles. He recently retired from doing NFL games.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom