Does Mark Sanchez do anything wrong?? (1 Viewer)

Sanchez is a Beast, the 2nd oldest team in the league has never faced a QB w. his kind of skills.

Sure we did, we beat Stafford in week 1. Rookie is a rookie is a rookie til he proves otherwise and in my opinion 3 weeks does not prove anything.

Man, give credit where it is due. Sanchez is unreal as a 1st year starting QB. He also has the tremendous pressure of playing in New York and knowing he has to conceal his sexuality for the next 10 -15 years of his life.

How is the O line for the Jets? Don't they have Mangold and Ferguson blocking for Sanchez? That's a high caliber pair that should keep him pretty clean throughout the year. Will we be able to get pressure on him? :shrug:

Did he do anything close to this against the Pats or Texans? Because if he can only do that to the ancient (and no longer great) Kevin Mawae and no one else, big deal.

He completely destroyed Chris Myers and Dan Koppen. In fact, the highlights from those games are probably more hilarious.

They key to the Jets success this year is that they are getting competent contributions from Pouha and Green at backup NT. Last year, it was a revolving door at NT when Jenkins was out of the game.

Did he do anything close to this against the Pats or Texans? Because if he can only do that to the ancient (and no longer great) Kevin Mawae and no one else, big deal.

Just listen to Simms and Nantz:

"Whoa! . . .

Kris Jenkins inside . . . oh my god, is that incredible? That looked like Reggie White in his heyday. Kris Jenkins has just been - he's just been spectacular today"

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HiJ9lYyj4uQ&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HiJ9lYyj4uQ&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Then there was what he did to Buffalo last year - basically ran through both the center and guard on the way to devastating Edwards - left the center on his knees. He has these types of plays in just about every game.

Last edited:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HiJ9lYyj4uQ&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HiJ9lYyj4uQ&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

WOW. That is horrible. All it took was one swipe of his left hamhock to send Myers to the ground. He should be fined for that. As good as Jenkins is, it should take at least both hands to knock him flat on his back.

Not sure how strong Myers is, but I know Goodwin is quite strong. Hopefully he can hold his own like he has the past year+. And I'm sure either Nicks and/or Evans will chip him while moving to the 2nd level. Should be an interesting matchup down in the trenches.

Judging from the media coverage, I guess not.

• Is there a weakness in his game??

• Do we stand a chance against his smart, precision throws with pinpoint accuracy??

I swear, I have not seen one thing pessimistically said about him. Not one. Yeah, I'm sure he's good...but come on.

What have you seen that he's done badly? Because I won't get that from the media.

Face it. Mark Sanchez is probably banging your girlfriend/wife right now.

WOW. That is horrible. All it took was one swipe of his left hamhock to send Myers to the ground. He should be fined for that. As good as Jenkins is, it should take at least both hands to knock him flat on his back.

Not sure how strong Myers is, but I know Goodwin is quite strong. Hopefully he can hold his own like he has the past year+. And I'm sure either Nicks and/or Evans will chip him while moving to the 2nd level. Should be an interesting matchup down in the trenches.

Yep. Seriously, no disrespect to Goodwin at all, but I cannot imagine any center in the league blocking Jenkins 1 on 1 with any type of success. He's like a hybrid of Pat and Kevin Williams - huge and athletic, immovable but quick and very light on his feet. Seriously ridiculous. The crazy thing is I think Haloti Ngata could develop into an even better player down the road.

Face it. Mark Sanchez is probably banging your girlfriend/wife right now.

mark-sanchez-hilary-rhoda-gq.jpg

... you running game doesn't really scare me that much, with harris, scott and big jenks in the middle there is no team in the league who can consistently run between the tackles...

I watched the 4th quarter of the Jets/Titans game on Sunday and I noticed that the Titans had problems running up the middle as you said...but they seemed to have no problems running to the outside. The stats support that as they averaged about 4yds per carry for the game. I really think the Titans just abandoned the run b/c they were in long down and distance situations due to penalties or sacks. So, my question is, if your defense is so good against the run, how were the Titans able to get 4 yds a carry....? Thats pretty good!:scratch:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom