N/S Does Pederson Stay In Philadelphia? (1 Viewer)

And faced a declining Patriots team, same declining Patriots team that got a Rams team the next year which should of never happened.

Westhoff said that they had something in mind against the Patriots special teams had they made the Super Bowl. He sounded pretty confident that they would've wrecked them.

I think it's a Jeff Fisher situation to a degree. Too much money is tied to Weinz, so he'll be the last to go. This might be the dark horse situation for Ireland-a premier franchise to rebuild with a QB already in place.

Philly local here to chime in.

Roseman is a cap wizard, similar to Loomis, but he stinks at talent evaluation. Philly needs a Jeff Ireland type to take over player personnel and let Roseman be the bean counter that he is.

Also, since John DeFillippo and Frank Reich left Carson Wentz has been a shell of himself. It does not help that Pederson does not staff an OC and calls the plays himself.

IMO Pederson needs to go, but almost more important is getting Roseman out of the draft room and keeping him as the contracts guy.
I'm gonna disagree on one thing....nobody needs Jeff Ireland. ( I know you said "type") He isn't that good, he just needs to stay right here in New Orleans and not talk to any other team, lol.

Philly does need better talent evaluation though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom