Does Sean Payton Lose Four Games in a Row? (2 Viewers)

meily

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I believe that Taysom is actually glad that he isn't our starting QB tonight. He's smart enough to know that QBs always get the blame for losses even when everyone knows the team gives us no chance to win. I admire Siemian for being willing to take the fall.
He's glad not to be a major contributor because of redicule, I don't know Hill at all personally but I don't think he's the type to shy away from responsibility.

Bill

Still Leaking Gold
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
He's glad not to be a major contributor because of redicule, I don't know Hill at all personally but I don't think he's the type to shy away from responsibility.
Don't get me wrong... I don't think he would shy away from being the starter if they called his number.
But I think he's happy not to have this loss on his record and that makes it easier to deal with someone else getting the starting role tonight.

meily

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong... I don't think he would shy away from being the starter if they called his number.
But I think he's happy not to have this loss on his record and that makes it easier to deal with someone else getting the starting role tonight.
Or he's not in the long or short term plan at quarterback so it's a scenario he does not have to worry about even if he wanted to, he's not in the mix

Bill

Still Leaking Gold
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Or he's not in the long or short term plan at quarterback so it's a scenario he does not have to worry about even if he wanted to, he's not in the mix
I've always thought that he's too good in all his other roles to make him the full time QB on this team.
A lot of guys would have to pick up his slack for Taysom to become our starting QB.

dutar76

5th Year Option
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Once the game is underway and I see who's side the zebras are on, then I'll decide whether to agree or disagree.

BayouSAINTJoe

đź’Ş
Reaction score
Yep...but it doesn't matter...anything that transpires for the rest of this season isn't on him, this season is done...has been done for a while. Enjoy the Ws...oh well the Ls

kysaint4life

Reaction score
I know the overwhelming response is probably going to be "yes," but I do think there are reasons, regardless of what you think matchup-wise, to believe we can pull off the upset.

Rule of threes in effect, Sean Payton being Sean Payton, short week for the Bills on the road, home game, possibly a spark by Taysom starting (if he starts), the defense perhaps just balling out as they have in the past even when the offense sucks.

We'll see, but I wouldn't go into this just marking it as an L. Much crazier things have happened in the NFL, not just this year, but just last week.
How u feeling about that now

BreesusSaves

MAAAARK INGRAM
Reaction score
I think we are officially unofficially playing for the draft and next year. So yes he can.

This is the obvious and most likely accurate answer. With the amount of injuries and cap situation, trying to sneak into the playoffs as a wildcard and play spoiler only spoils the Saints season as this team is clearly not talented enough on offense to be a contender. I'd rather the Saints have a top 10 pick than be in that awkward spot in the mid 20s where they're just out of reach of the instant impact players and have to either trade up or take another OL... although drafting a Guard to actually play Guard may also be called for.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom