Does Sean Payton Lose Four Games in a Row? (2 Viewers)

Hell, he’s gonna lose 5 in row, and the is no doubt about! Place your bets now 😂🙁🤬😂

I believe that Taysom is actually glad that he isn't our starting QB tonight. He's smart enough to know that QBs always get the blame for losses even when everyone knows the team gives us no chance to win. I admire Siemian for being willing to take the fall.
He's glad not to be a major contributor because of redicule, I don't know Hill at all personally but I don't think he's the type to shy away from responsibility.

He's glad not to be a major contributor because of redicule, I don't know Hill at all personally but I don't think he's the type to shy away from responsibility.
Don't get me wrong... I don't think he would shy away from being the starter if they called his number.
But I think he's happy not to have this loss on his record and that makes it easier to deal with someone else getting the starting role tonight.

Don't get me wrong... I don't think he would shy away from being the starter if they called his number.
But I think he's happy not to have this loss on his record and that makes it easier to deal with someone else getting the starting role tonight.
Or he's not in the long or short term plan at quarterback so it's a scenario he does not have to worry about even if he wanted to, he's not in the mix

Or he's not in the long or short term plan at quarterback so it's a scenario he does not have to worry about even if he wanted to, he's not in the mix
I've always thought that he's too good in all his other roles to make him the full time QB on this team.
A lot of guys would have to pick up his slack for Taysom to become our starting QB.

Once the game is underway and I see who's side the zebras are on, then I'll decide whether to agree or disagree.

Yep...but it doesn't matter...anything that transpires for the rest of this season isn't on him, this season is done...has been done for a while. Enjoy the Ws...oh well the Ls

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom