Does Sean Payton Lose Four Games in a Row? (1 Viewer)

I know the overwhelming response is probably going to be "yes," but I do think there are reasons, regardless of what you think matchup-wise, to believe we can pull off the upset.

Rule of threes in effect, Sean Payton being Sean Payton, short week for the Bills on the road, home game, possibly a spark by Taysom starting (if he starts), the defense perhaps just balling out as they have in the past even when the offense sucks.

We'll see, but I wouldn't go into this just marking it as an L. Much crazier things have happened in the NFL, not just this year, but just last week.
How u feeling about that now

I think we are officially unofficially playing for the draft and next year. So yes he can.

This is the obvious and most likely accurate answer. With the amount of injuries and cap situation, trying to sneak into the playoffs as a wildcard and play spoiler only spoils the Saints season as this team is clearly not talented enough on offense to be a contender. I'd rather the Saints have a top 10 pick than be in that awkward spot in the mid 20s where they're just out of reach of the instant impact players and have to either trade up or take another OL... although drafting a Guard to actually play Guard may also be called for.

I've always thought that he's too good in all his other roles to make him the full time QB on this team.
A lot of guys would have to pick up his slack for Taysom to become our starting QB.
So why the big deal about his contract this week? Taysom is just Teabow 2.0?

Now the conversation goes from “they probably won’t lose 4 in a row” to “do they win another game this year”.
When do we play the Jets?

At this point, the playoffs are definitely outta the question. I just hope we finished with a .500 or above. Just like I said before, this team is showing no sense of urgency when we are down & I don't know what Sean Payton been doing with his play-calling. As for Siemian......smh, nevermind. He's not even worth the time

When we were told to adjust our expectations for this season I expected us to still compete at a high level. Now with the injuries and poor showing and lack of effort by players and even coaches, I am writing this season off. Its merciful end can not come soon enough for me. Seeing Drew Brees on Thanksgiving retired watching what has become of his team was just too much.

I started my Saints fan career on the day they drafted Archie. So I've lived through some tough times as a fan. But it's been a very long time since I felt like I feel tonight. This is the hardest season to endure in nearly two decades.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom