Does Ted Ginn Jr. make the 2020 Saints roster? (1 Viewer)

BCK30

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I say no especially if the Saints draft a receiver.

whodatphil

/sarcasm and tacoes
Reaction score
He would have to fight for a special teams spot to even have a role right now. Don’t see him getting signed

SweetT

Old alias known as FLASH
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I hope not. He played with no heart last year.
I wouldn’t say that he played with no heart, but something was “off” with him. I would venture out and say that he and Drew’s timing was off for sure, but there was some plays where Ginn looked disinterested.

meily

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
He just got replaced by Saunders and wont take a spot away from younger receivers TQS, Deonte Harris (who'll get more offensive snaps) Humphrey and Butler are still in the mix along with any player we may draft.

Saints got what was left in the tank, I see Ginn either retiring from lack of interest or catching on with a team with a young receiving unit or depth concerns because of unforseen injuries to the position.

RKNSaint

Idle Wild
Reaction score
I like Ginn but could see us moving on. Bigger problem is figuring out a way to get the ball downfield. With Drew in - that's not going to happen. With Taysom Hill in - the downfield game comes back.

SuperKid

Time for change
Reaction score
Really? Ginn would not be the name that would come to mind for "no heart" and last year's team.
I think a lot of people are upset that he didn't even attempt to go up and fight Anthony Harris on the Interception in the Wild Card game, if anything just to at least try and knock it down and prevent the Interception, it was a playoff game and instead he just kind of drifted away.

I know Ginn's game has never been contested catches, but I think it's time to move onto a donwfield threat that goes up and high points balls, attacks in the air.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom