Does the NFL (Goodell) even give a damn? (1 Viewer)

dd

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Because if they do, you’d think they would make changes for the Super Bowl

Saints fans should buy billboards in Atalanta duing the week of the Superbowl and use the Times Picayune 1/21 front page. If we can do it for Payton during bounty-gate and Free-White for LSU we can do it for the SuperBowl!
This is the only way to embarrass the NFL and Roger Goodell.

Someone should start a go-fund-me page.

He is in a no-win situation. Well that and he doesnt care to reschedule his booked flight.

They only care about one thing, MONEY! Absolutely disgusting, he hasn't realized a statement yet. But what do you expect from the NFL? No transparency and always behind the curve.

Saints fans should buy billboards in Atalanta duing the week of the Superbowl and use the Times Picayune 1/21 front page. If we can do it for Payton during bounty-gate and Free-White for LSU we can do it for the SuperBowl!

There are two already. One near the stadium.

He is evil. He wanted this result and is probably laughing about it. He rigs another game and gets away with it. Can’t wait to piss on his grave.

Goodell most certainly does not.

Best possible outcome for his plans for the league and continuing to deliver record revenues.

It's already been done. 10 billboards were purchased with messages about us being robbed. They're already up and will be throughout the super bowl.

http://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/what-dat-unsatisfied-saints-fans-post-billboards-in-atlanta

It's a local car dealer. The earlier article I'd seen showed multiple versions of the billboards he bought, not just the one in this article.

My hope is this is this is the lowest rated Super Bowl ever. That is one of the few ways this can affect Goodell. Nola, and Saints fans everywhere, always turn in big for the NFL. I hope most if not all do not. Let their ratings take a hit.

Add to it that to the average fan this is a boring match up. People are sick of the Pats and who gives a flying fork about the Rams?

Goodell couldn't be happier, he's got a failing Los Angeles team, along with ole paw paw Bill and nephew Tommy again in the Super Bowl

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom