Does this baseball player's body look like a woman's? (1 Viewer)

Does this baseball player's body look like a woman's?

• Yes

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • No

Votes: 35 89.7%

• Total voters

Mariselle

Practice Squad
Reaction score
If you think it looks like a woman's, what makes it look that way?

yfmii.jpg
Left

4uzhX.jpg

w7OPz.jpg

Right

xd4Kl.jpg
Right

KqQ8Q.jpg

rYGjh.jpg

xHwIb.jpg

Been lurking since 2011 - and then, this gem.

(And apparently doing some lurking around a particular baseball player. Though I like JR's theory too).

And posted similar questions in several languages about Anthony Recker to at least 20 other forums (poker, politics, LGBTQ, sports, and other random subjects) dating back to at least 2010. Also belongs to a FB group devoted to discussing Anthony Recker's butt. One of the most bizarre long plays I've seen. She's answered questions and avoided bans on other forums so I assume she isn't a simple spambot. Mariselle what's the story behind this?

She likes big butts and cannot lie. You other posters can't deny.

L.A. face with the Oakland booty.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/MCWaN_Tc5wo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

And posted similar questions in several languages about Anthony Recker to at least 20 other forums (poker, politics, LGBTQ, sports, and other random subjects) dating back to at least 2010. Also belongs to a FB group devoted to discussing Anthony Recker's butt. One of the most bizarre long plays I've seen. She's answered questions and avoided bans on other forums so I assume she isn't a simple spambot. Mariselle what's the story behind this?

Wow,

Detective Severum :worthy:

The obvious answer here is that Anthony Recker's butt has achieved sentience and taken on the name of Mariselle. New to actually being self-aware, it is still unsure of its gender identity and is soliciting opinions via internet.

Only from the waist down. Baseball players often have butts like that. I wonder what activity they are doing that is leading to such an outward and upward build of muscle there? Wrestlers get it, to a lesser extent, as well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom