Does this change your opinion of Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie? (1 Viewer)

I could care less about the nail polish. I'd like to see him hold on to the ball properly!

I was thinking the same thing lol. They could be painted pink, but tuck that ball in!

He is a CB.

ok , but you have charles woodson, peanut tillman , dre bly , antoine winfield , nate clements etc. also , his cousin looks bigger too .... in the first moment i was a little surprised.

oh yes mckenzies legs look skinny , too.

he is a very skinny person .... his arms look like somalian

Yes, but look at how long those arms are.

I honestly believe DRC is the new prototype CB. He has the height, leaping ability, and body control to match up with the 6'4" monster WR's becoming common in the league. If the DT's are gone, I wouldn't be too upset if we grab him at 10 or trade a bit lower.

I still doesn't change my opinion that we SHOULD NOT take him with a #10 pick! I'm still not quite sure what the facination is with this guy at #10. It's too high!

Totally agree. This guy is a workout warrior that was likely a third round pick until the senior bowl and combine. I think he would be best suited as a late first round or early second round pick but not at #10. I don't think he is even one of the top 4 corners in this draft.

ok , but you have charles woodson, peanut tillman , dre bly , antoine winfield , nate clements etc. also , his cousin looks bigger too .... in the first moment i was a little surprised.

oh yes mckenzies legs look skinny , too.

They are also all NFL CBs, not college CBs. Give DRC a year with NFL conditioning and then compare body size. Most rookies are smaller than their NFL peers that first year or 2.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom