Does this game scares anyone else or is it just me (1 Viewer)

It's not scary when you know the Saints are capable of losing to any team in the league any given week. This type of game scared me 2009-2011. Not now.

Pretty much how I feel. We aren't a great team still have a lot of rookies and a lot of mistakes will happen. People call this a trap game but honestly you can't call it that we are 3-4. With that record you are not complacent, I could see us winning but we could also get totally dominated.

We have been on a mini run the last few weeks and I just hope that we don't have any jet lag or complacency against the niners. Can't imagine at 3 - 4 having complacency but sure hope this team does not take the whiners lightly as if we are to have any chance at a post season birth we need to continue the run this week and again the next against the Broncos, which will be a challenge with their defense.

This is no doubt a scary game. The niners are covering our receivers well, especially deep. Our D is very vulnerable. Can we stay turnover free? That will probably determine the game.

As will lucky plays like that!! TD Saints!!!

Now the Broncos game is a different story. That defense is legit. That offense, not so much. It'll be a good matchup for our newly healthier D and our offense will score on them, just not like last night.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom