Does this sound familiar? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Witnessed that for years with the Saints. Saw a little bewiderment in this years Ravens game as well. The " OLD MO" is still key in the NFL. Mo ques Colston!!!!

the body language expert (pic attached) said this about eli

"Manning is like a movie star," body-language expert Maxine Lucille Fiel said of Giants quarterback Eli Manning. "He seems sort of elite, detached, above everything. I think he’s an introverted, locked-up guy, not very connected to the others."

he seems to me the type of person who would start talking and never shut up - i could be wrong never having met him

Attachments

• 29giants.1.190.jpg
    29giants.1.190.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 119
I think Eli Manning is too immature to run a football team. Maybe with age, he will improve, but he seems like he doesn't want to be there at times. Maybe he misses his hometown of New Orleans. :dunno:

Heh

“They need to get that other No. 10, that guy from Tennessee — Young,” she said. “He’s so joyous, so joyful. You can feel his joy just watching him. He has so much energy. He’s like a dancer. Maybe he can inspire the Giants.”

He's a dancer.

I think Eli Manning is too immature to run a football team. Maybe with age, he will improve, but he seems like he doesn't want to be there at times. Maybe he misses his hometown of New Orleans. :dunno:

ole miss to ny giants is a big step vs what peyton did (tenn to indy)

I actually went to middle and high school with Eli, we were even in the same car pool at one time, and I must say he is one of the quietest people I've ever known. Now it's been at least 10 years since I've seen him, but it doesn't seem like much has changed in his personality. Unfortunately the guy is playing on a team with a bunch of "me players", a dictator of a coach and in a city with 10,000 reports looking for a story. Not only does it seem like the Giants got screwed on their trade for Eli, but Eli got screwed. San Diego would be a much better place for him to play. but as long as the Saints keep winning, i don't care.

the body language expert (pic attached) said this about eli

"Manning is like a movie star," body-language expert Maxine Lucille Fiel said of Giants quarterback Eli Manning. "He seems sort of elite, detached, above everything. I think he’s an introverted, locked-up guy, not very connected to the others."

he seems to me the type of person who would start talking and never shut up - i could be wrong never having met him

NICE CANS on that girl. I'm reading her body language. YEA!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom