Does Thomas want out? (Nvm, these are song lyrics) (1 Viewer)

We don't know. But if the guy is unhappy, the saints are unhappy.

And by history, we know that they won't hesitate to trade him, if and only if, it is on the best interest of the team.

Now that Drew is leaving, there will be a big leadership hole that has to be filled. I think Mike can and should do it, but he has to learn there are ways to push people to do their best.

Thomas is super religious, btw. So, it's not an out of pocket qoute.

why would he want to leave the team that made him the most prolific WR in the first 5 years in the NFL in 4 years?
esp when he gets to help mold a new QB
esp when he's not a prototypical #1 WR in most other systems?

We don't know. But if the guy is unhappy, the saints are unhappy.

And by history, we know that they won't hesitate to trade him, if and only if, it is on the best interest of the team.

Now that Drew is leaving, there will be a big leadership hole that has to be filled. I think Mike can and should do it, but he has to learn there are ways to push people to do their best.
Only as an observer at arm's length looking at words+actions+body language...he does not possess what they call "leadership skills"...so far.

He has a chip on his shoulder, needs adulation and reinforcement to soothe something inside. He is always seeing a slight and trying to prove something and sees the world against him.

That propels him, but that does not foster "leadership". That becomes exhausting to those around you, and a negative dynamic.

If he is going to evolve he needs to think about how he sees the World and how fits into the team. So far, everything is about how Mike can show the World what Mike can do and get recognized for it.

This may not work out.

I would think a professional football player would not be having a pity party for himself. Hopefully, this is not the case.

He's probably getting a lot of hate thrown his way, and is cryptically responding to it. By the way, I hate tweets that are intentionally vague or cryptic. Just say what you really mean and stop getting offended when people misinterpret your poorly worded diatribes.

i think it's a game that some athletes and celebrities like to play

Post something random and cryptic and laugh as everyone scrambles trying to figure out what it means and/or who it's directed at

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom