Does Tom Benson still have what it takes? (1 Viewer)

mikaloyd

minion_patriot_drinker
Reaction score
If the Saints win the Superbowl does he still have a gold & black parasol? Can Benson still boogie? I hope so.

When the Saints win the Superbowl I think Tom Benson will bust a move! I love the Benson boogie! I think he's still got it.

Yea he can still do it.

<EMBED id=VideoPlayback style="WIDTH: 400px; HEIGHT: 326px" src=http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docid=1229668641655965578&hl=en&fs=true type=application/x-shockwave-flash allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true"> </EMBED>

Didn't he do a victory dance at the game Sunday? I thought I read that somewhere.

He definitely broke out the Benson Boogie after the Giants game with a Saintsation second line. Personally, I think it is too early for him to do it but it brought back some memories.

If that happens, he'll do it. He knows he's got one good boogie left in him and he won't disappoint everybody.

Mr. Benson will do the boogie, but I too would love to see Rita do the boogie with the parasol.

Benson will boogie, Buddy D will be dancing in heaven, and for the naysayers hell will be frozen

Just as long as I don't have to watch Moore or Thomas try to dance :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom